[Ask a Guy] Am I just disgusting?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by imisscali, Jul 11, 2012.

1. imisscali

imisscali New Member

So a little background, my husband and I have been together for 9 years and married for 2 years. We would constantly have sex, 3 times a day sometimes 4, and this was before I got pregnant and had our son. Since then we don't have as much sex, we're now down to once a week, maybe twice. Even before I gained weight from being pregnant, I was always a big girl. I'm about 5'1" and around 230 which I carry most of the weight in my butt and thighs. I am currently losing weight and have already lost 30lbs, so it's a working progress.

Now on to my question. Very recently I started having sex with my husband with me on top, a position I never liked doing before because my hips are narrow (despite the extra weight) and it would hurt, but while I'm on top I kind of work through the discomfort and am able to have an orgasm. What's really got me bugged is while I'm riding my husband, he'll sometimes make these faces that look like he's disgusted from looking at me. 98% of the time we have sex at night when our son is asleep and only have a very dim light on, but once in awhile we'll have sex during the day and I can see these facial expressions. I've tried talking to him about it, but he shurgs it off like I'm crazy or something. Is it possible that the site of my body is grossing him out? He never orgasms with me on top and wants to turn me over so we're doggie style and that seems to be the only way he will have an orgasm. So I just want honest opinions that maybe the site of me is really grossing him out?

2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Could just be weird expression he makes. I know for me girl on top I can last a lot longer then doggy style. That's probably why he asks you to turn over

3. Super

Super New Member

He might be in pain. Talk to him..

4. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

Is he skinny you might be hurting him or maybe he is enjoying it

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Don't forget that love is blind, and he loves you - you're his wife and have born his child. If you're too heavy, then lose the weight, but in the meantime, give him the orgasms he wants however he wants them, and take yours the way you want them. You might even take his mind completely off of anything else by making him cum in different ways. You've said nothing about oral for either of you, and maybe you could introduce that to him or ask for it for yourself. Sometimes when wife or I cum we make awful faces, like we're being tortured or worse. When your sexual parts are coupled, I wouldn't worry too much about facial expressions.

And by the way, with the woman on top, it's difficult for us guys to get the in and out motion that makes us want to cum sometimes, unless we bounce her up and down, especially doing cowgirl, and doggie style gives us the freedom to go in and out as much as we want.

#5 pbs, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Sex faces can pretty funny at times. My partner often looks really "concerned" during sex - enough that I stop and ask him what's up. My ex used to pull an angry face just before orgasm.

I wouldn't read anything into it.

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's probably just the faces he makes during sex. Does he make the same faces when you are in the missionary position?

8. Onizuka

Onizuka New Member

Hi!

I don´t think you are disgusting. As it has been stated before, it might be he just does faces when he is having sex.
    Additionally, I also last longer when the girl is on top.

Nonetheless, I would like to add something. I practice brazilian Jiu Jitsu and 230 lbs are about 103 kgs of weight. I´m a little guy (1,65 cms which is about 5,4 and weight areound 65kgs which is about 143 lbs), so when I fight a guy who feights 103 kgs, I really can feel the weight. Depending on where it is locted, it can be oppressing. It might or might not be your weight, but as some people stated, if he´s a littel guy like myself, your weight might have an effect, too.

Next time you have sex and are on top, I´suggest trying to change your gravity center (or in other words, where the most part of your weight is) during the position. Try to get it lower/higher/to a side, while still having his dick in you. If he stops making faces when you move the weight away from the stomach, you have the solution. If he doesn´t, he just makes faces.

Oh, and if he gets a hard on and manages to fuck you, be it in any position, it means you still turn him on, so rest assure, he´s not disgusted by you :)

9. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

i had a partner once who looked like she was enjoying it so much that i thought i was going to get punched from her facial expressions lol.
    dont take offense to the expressions as every position feels different and expressions can change.

also, i have a very hard time getting off with a girl on top, on has happened a few times. with a girl on top i can last twice as long, but the doggy position makes me blow in no time!! it has to do with the angle, my last girl loved doggy and she said it even felt different with me in doggy..... way more sensative and felt better.
    i could always hit her spot like that.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi imisscali,
    His facial expressions are probably just his normal aroused look which you have not seem much before. Check out other people doing exertion or highly pleasurable activities and see the weird dials they pull ;)
    I do not for one second think that you bloke is expressing unmasked disgust so cheer up and just enjoy sex despite that crazy look :)

11. too_thick

too_thick Member

you should be worried if he was not making themmm

12. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Maybe it's just the fact he's really used to other positions. I'm sure he finds you attractive.

13. too_thick

too_thick Member

you should be worried if he was not making themmm

14. imisscali

imisscali New Member

Thanks for all the advice/reassurance. I have asked him a few times during sex if he was in pain and he says he isn't. When I'm on top I don't rest my hands on his chest, I usually just rest them on my thighs. Someone asked if he was skinny and he sort of is. Over the last year he put on a little weight and has a small stomach, but he's been losing weight with me.

As for oral, we're working our way back into that. We used to do oral all the time, but since the birth of our son it's been a little weird in the sense of we give our son kisses lol. So we're working together on getting back to the way we were before he was born. Thanks again for all the advice, I really do appreciate it. :)

15. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Maybe it's wind!