[Ask a Girl] Am I attractive, honesty please

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Erik, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Okay so this is an awkward thing for me, I would like to know from a womens perspective if im attractive. I realize that everybodies different and has different likes and dislikes. The real reason I would like to know this has nothing to do with vanity. Heres my problem, im not having luck finding a girl since my ex wife and I split a couple years back. The only girls who seem to be attracted to me are girls that I dont find particularly attractive. I have dated enough in my my life to know that there is way more to a relationship than JUST physical attraction however I feel it needs to be present in any relationship... in short I would like to know where I stand... thanks very much :) ill attach some pics

Attached Files:

2. CaramelLady

nice eyes

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The first few pics of your head, I pictured you thinner. When I got to the arm/tat pic, I was a little surprised.

If you are dating online, it's AWFUL. You need a thick skin. I know I read profiles, talk to people but yes, physical appearance/attraction is also important. I know my body isn't what it was 15 years ago and I'm starting to accept that.

That being said, just based on the pics, I'd like to know more.

opnm1nd, kandj and Serkan0000_ like this.
  4. JonJo

Gold Member

Not posting anything as a man but noticed that some pics seem to have disappeared - I looked earlier 'fooled' by the heading :)

5. Erik

Erik New Member

hotforhoney thanks very much for the response , I have one more question for you, from a womens stand point is thinner better or a build like mine ? P.S your spot on with the online dating, its terrible lol, ive met some nice girls here and there but they are few and far between.

6. Erik

Erik New Member

I noticed some pics were taken down as well, I think the site took them down for what ever reason lol
    osting anything as a man but noticed that some pics seem to have disappeared - I looked earlier 'fooled' by the heading :)[/quote]
    Lol I noticed the pics where gone to, I think the

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Everyone is different. There is no right answer. If she's the right girl, she will love you for you. If not, be nice to her, treat her right. Don't lead her on.

8. Erik

Erik New Member

I see, thanks very much for your help ;)

9. sandwich

Gold Member

I usually like older guys in their forties, fifties, sixties (I'm 31), but even so you are attractive. Maybe this is my opinion only, but I would get rid of the pic with the kid in it. It might seem strange to have a kid pic on a sex forum. I like fun, and you have a fun look to you. This has nothing to do with you but my mentioning the age thing reminds me how exciting it is that my husband turned 40 recently. We got married when he was 39 so that was close enough to older for me.

JonJo and HotForHoney like this.
  10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You really should remove the picture with the child in it. Anyone can search that and find whenever else the picture is and plus it's just wrong to put that on a sex forum.

Kiltedtxn and JonJo like this.
  11. Kiltedtxn

Gold Member

Definitely need to lose the kid pick! From an older predominantly straight male's opinion, you're not a bad looking young man at all......start acting like YOU know this (without being conceited) and the girls will take notice. You might, however, want to lose the faux hawk....... that, with the ink, kinda comes off as "Jersey Shore-ish", if that's what you're trying for then you can't be surprised if the field of girls that are willing to engage you is narrowed.
    Not trying to be a dick, just an older guy tossing out his two cents.

12. opnm1nd

Gold Member

You are most certainly an attractive man.

13. EnglishDad

Gold Member

No your dog ugly !!!!

Lol :p

14. JonJo

Gold Member

Eric
    That kid picture is still there - remove it, please.

15. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Which picture is the most recent? You look thin in a couple of the pictures and beefed up a bit of you and the little boy. That one is actually the one I think you look best in. Your arms look amazing and the expression you're making shows your personality. Maybe just crop it.