Am I at a Disadvantage?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ImLikasexmachin, Aug 10, 2007.

1. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

Im am a 21 year old guy who is told by most that I am relatively handsome... but I am also told by many that I look and sound like I am 18.. is this a disadvantage when trying to land one night stands? My relationship of a few years ended recently so I have been out of the game for a long time... looks dont matter as much when trying to start a relationship.. but for purely unemotional recreational sex... am I at a disadvantage because of my young looks?

thanks in advance.

2. Stormy

Stormy New Member

What age are the women your approaching for casual sex? Perhaps they're concerned about what they perceive as sex with a minor? If your approaching women in your own age range, perhaps its not your age that concerns them, but the fact that they aren't interested in casual sex?

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've always looked younger than my age (still do), and it wasn't a hurdle. Women go for confidence and maturity for a start. As you get older, you may have the opportunity to exploit your looks longer than average guys.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

With HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis C, and syphillis making a come back casual sex is not as common as it used to be. At your age women are interested in starting a career before they settle down to have a family and so they maybe less interested in it. If you are strictly looking for casual sex then you may be searching for a while.

However if you are willing to put the time in, deal with repeated rejection, and accept the fact that having a one on one relationship with woman may not be possible my recommendation would be consider finding a couple for a threesome. In a threesome situation your age may work either as an advantage or a disadvantage depending on how you come across. If you come across as too eager or strictly looking for a 'quick lay' then it is likely you will be perceived as being imature which would cause a lot of couples to pass you up. Now, if you are willing to show maturity, able to speak well on several subjects, and not come across as a horny dog then you might have a chance. Main thing is to come across as respectful towards them as a couple and find a way of standing out from the others.

5. dboy129

dboy129 New Member

If your confident, get talking to them, and have a decent personality, and you are quite attractive, you should have no trouble picking up the girls.

6. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Granted, but this doesn't guarantee a one night stand. You could pay for it I suppose.

7. ImLikasexmachin

Thanks. Maturity definately is not an issue. Confidence might be a little bit however..Like I said I just got out of a relationship and pretty much just came back on the market.. soo my skills and presentation are rusty.

I go by the rule.. dont talk to women like you want to fuck them... talk to women as if you want to talk to them! which is true most the time anyway.. or you could always do both.

what I am really wondering if a young almost adolesence look is a turnoff for women age 19-22 lets just say.. from a purely sexual point of view.. lets pretend I present myself well and hold a great conversation

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Girls from about 13 on dress and act older then they are. For the most part they like boys/men older then they are. Boys and young men on the other hand dress and act like they are younger then they are and then wonder why they can't get any. I did get my size earlie but I was passing for 18 when I was 13 and for 21 at 17. I dated several girls 3-4 years older then I at that time. Ask your dad to go shopping with you and have him pick out your clothes. Then watch how he acts around people and try acting that way. Might help, what your doing now isn't working.:uhh:

9. cook74

Gold Member

Although it might not look like an advantage now, you just wait till you are in your thirties and people tell you you look like you are in your mid twenties. Women will love you and men will wish they could look like you. Wait a few years and you can trawl the bars and clubs with a 100% strike rate. ( Depending on your confidence of course )

10. ImLikasexmachin

Im also Told that heh

as for the maturity and clothing buffalo.... I think Im right where I should be

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Work on your confidence, especially in relation to worrying about looking young for your age (a blessing, believe me), and you will have success. Confidence can't be faked because women seem to read confidence through body language.

12. vitia

vitia New Member

sa man you are a 18 year .don`t worry when you will be in 30 yaer .you look as 27 .in full energy of ...:lol

13. ImLikasexmachin

Yeah my confidence only gets a little shaky around older women I guess.. probably 22 and on. Im fine around roughly my age and younger