Am I a top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by steelstilletto, Feb 1, 2010.

1. steelstilletto

steelstilletto New Member

Hi. I need some advice. My husband and I have a great sex life. We have been playing Mistress in the bedroom for a few years now....(a little bdsm). About a year ago we switched roles for one night and he was my "master". When we talked about it the next day I asked him if he liked it. He told me yes, that he liked it alot, and more than he thought he would. We never did it again because he never brought it up. lately he has been getting a little cocky in bed...lol. He's ordering me around and smacking me, which really I don't mind at all. Until the other night, He was on his knees playing with me and when I was about to have a orgasm, he choked me. It wasn't violent or anything, it was just to give me a hieghtend experience. I have done this to him before. What I am confused about is that he won't talk to me. He won't tell me if he wants me to be submissive or not. When I try being his Mistress he continues to taunt and tease me letting me know it will be his way and no other.Is it possible that he wants me to submit? Or does he want me to give him another good ass kicking?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Have you asked him point blank?

3. steelstilletto

yes. HE won't give me a direct answer and is always a smartass about it. Like, Ive always been in charge. Or the smartass laugh. Grrrrr.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Tell him you are tired of his game playing bullshit and to nut up and tell you what he wants. Sounds simple enough, right? ;)

5. steelstilletto

lol...yeah, sounds simple enough. I guess I'll just poke him till he burst. Thanks for the advice.