Am I a Freak?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr. Magoo, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Magoo

Mr. Magoo New Member

When I have sex, there seems to be a lot of friction and I have a hard time getting it all the way in. After a while when I have an orgasm, the sex seems to be much better because of the extra lubrication. After having an orgasm, I'm still hard and can keep going for a long time. I have never talked about this with my girlfriend or any past girlfriends because it's too embarassing and none of them ever mentioned it. Am I a freak or do other men keep having sex after they have their orgasm?

Also, do women find this gross?

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

no i do the same thing i can last for what seems like hours. but my penis seems to get a little softer then what it started off as.but then i get to have more then one orgasms and the more orgasms i have in a session of sex the more intense they seem to get.
    you are not the reason why you have a hard time getting in at first. she is, but probably you fault, you need to give her more foreplay make-out until she starts taking off your clothes and inserts your ding-o-ling in her. the girl i am with has the same probelm but she doesnt mind, i make sure she is always the one who begins the actual intercourse.
    and as for the sex after orgasm thing my lady friend actually love this. and think of it as the best thing about having sex with me. espacially since most chics have a hard time orgasming before their guys do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.