am asking this girl out tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charlie_Luciano, May 2, 2007.

1. Charlie_Luciano

Charlie_Luciano New Member

am asking this women out in a couple of days and i wanted to know if any ladies could tell me how they like a guy to approach them and ask them out??

Ive asked out women before but i really like this one and dont wanna fuck it up lol.

Any advie and i'll be gratefull

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Be polite, be confident, and be honest:

"I was wondering if you'd like to have some dinner and watch a movie with me this Friday?"

Don't over do it:

"So...uhm...I was wondering...if you're not too busy..uhm that is, if you don't have anything planned...if, uhm, you'd maybe consider....uhm...maybe having dinner with me?"

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

...and MAKE PLANS! don't just pick her up and say "so, what do you want to do?" Have an idea of what you will do to fill an enjoyable evening(subject to change should the mood arise :brow )

If you really like this woman, make dinner reservations at a nice restaurant. If you both enjoy a couple drinks before a meal, order a bottle - not a glass - a chilled bottle at a table speaks "romance"! (you may even want to go by and check out the wine/champagne list beforehand, so you have some knowledge of what they have to offer).