always clitoris stimulation with penetration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Is it true that penetration alone is not really pleasurable for girls ?Do you girls always have clitoral stimulation while being penetrated ? I've heard that penetration is not pleasurable in a lot of women. Is that true, i'm not a reference since the only time i've done it it hurts.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

No, it isn't true. Some sexual positions (like doggy style) may not produce as much clitoral stimulation as missionary. It depends. It also depends on what your lover is doing and how good his technique is. If he isn't terribly experienced, he may still be learning how and what to do to make you cum. My orgasms differ greatly depending on what type of stimulation is being used. I have .....I guess I'd say deeper, longer lasting orgasms if he fucks me from behind. But from clitoral stimulation alone? That produces an orgasm that almost makes me feel like my nerves are on fire. I get really sensitive after and usually don't want to continue. :lol

3. TheSmpsnsG85

TheSmpsnsG85 New Member

It depends on the woman, really. Some women need the clitoral stimulation in order to get off, it still feels great, they just can't reach orgasm. And some women can get off without it. I always thought i needed both, until a couple weeks ago, i reached orgasm with just penetration (it just takes longer). You just have to see what is best for you.

4. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

direct clitoral stimulation is usually only for myself. but it does get rubbed in the act of having sex...

5. moonpetals

moonpetals New Member

I don't need clitoral stimulation. It's a nice bonus, but I can get off multiple time with just penetration.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

With most women I've had sex with we've done clitorial stimulation before penetration, usually coupled with g-spot stimulation. Some women get very sensitive after a clitoral orgasm, and I've had to wait before moving to penetration. After a clitoral orgasm some women can come again with penetration alone or a combination of penetration and more clitoral stimulation. Other women are very sensitive so they can't come more than once regardless. Some women can come once-ease stimulation-increase stimulation-come again and so on so they can have three or four orgasms spread over several minutes of clitoral stimulation or penetration. Other women can come multiple times if you keep stimulating, maybe three or four in a two minutes, almost cascading into each other.

As an observation, not very many women come from penetration alone, or if they do it is very hit and miss. So as a general rule, clitoral stimulation to orgasm followed by penetration is the most reliable sequence. But every woman is different, and I usually asked and then followed my partners lead the first time I had sex with a new partner.

7. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

This is true, everyone is different. And it is likely to change over time with each woman. Many women can't orgasm from just penetration, and some women are even anorgasmic until they're well into their 20s. Between all of this, the fluctuation hormones, the effects of BC, etc., the female orgasm can be a fleeting thing. Most women, in my experience, need clitoral stimulation in addition to penetration to achieve orgasm.

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

To add some variety try a Trojan Vibrating Ring. It fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My wife says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. She cums and cums.

9. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Fingers

With my wife stimulating her clit makes her to sensitive for a bit. She preferes me to finger her around her pee-hole just above the entrance to her vagina. She likes a fair amount of pressure in an up and down motion never entering her and not touching her clit. Ive never had another lady who was this way but she preferes to save the clit for my mouth and mostly after we have had intercourse. Its just way too intense for her otherwise and I love it all. She does O from penatration easier than most ladies Ive had experience with from the front is best but she does O on occasion when we do doggy. I'm still not sure why she likes to have her pee pee rubbed so much but she really enjoys it and I love having my fingers in her fine pussy.:dgrin
    :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

10. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

"Is it true that penetration alone is not really pleasurable for girls?"
    For me, the first couple of times weren't very pleasurable. I'm sure there are women who aren't turned on just by penetration. I love it and don't have to have clitoral stimulation every time.

"Do you girls always have clitoral stimulation while being penetrated?"
    No. It depends on the position we are in how much stimulation, if any, my clit gets. The best positions for me for clit stimulation is missionary and me on top...especially reverse cowgirl. If we're in a position and I want clit stimulation but not getting it, my hubby or I will use our fingers or a vibe against it. Hubby also has a cock ring that is very clit pleasurable!

Belle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.