Alot on my mind! How many people?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jj8989, Feb 24, 2012.

1. jj8989

jj8989 New Member

Hi every one. I cant be leave I am going to ask this on the net but it has been on my mind for a wile and I want some feed back. I have been in a relation ship now for over two years now. A very series one. We have been also living together for over two years. She has had sex with 11 guys. I have only had sex with 4 girls. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to sleep with more girls or have a three some. We have amazing sex now I mean well the best out of the four. I also think it has to do with me having a small cock. Its 5in long and 4in girth. I wonder if other girls would like it or not so there is a lot going on in my mind about all of this. Well the girls that I did have sex with liked it but I still wonder. Also can one guy only have sex with 4 girls his hole life? I know people that has only had sex with two there hole life but I guess every one is different. We have talked be for about swinging and her playing with other girls because she bi. But she tells me she is very happy with me for the rest of her life just me. So she really does not wont to do that. And I also wonder if I can plzz her for ever. She has also had three some before and not me so I don’t know I just would like to know what it would be like and how much fun it would be. I am a very out going guy and will try any thing once. So what do you all think how F***** up am I?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I KNOW there are women who prefer smaller penis size from what I read, some locals here on a different site being specific looking for small, so no need to worry, it's not always about big. As a matter of fact I met one who I bottomed out when going deep, had to go easy not to cause pain.

If you and your partner are happy with what you got as a relationship overall, no need to go look around and risk losing it, if it means anything to you. Look for happiness and quality first.
    However if both partners desire including others, this is a discussion without pressure or expectations from each other and establishing clear "rules" to avoid messing the relationship. Again going with the idea you and her are together for the right reasons and open to explore others.

The fact she had 11 compared to 4 for you, don't bother trying going even in how many you had, going the wrong way doing this and thinking this. Look at the positive here, she had the chance to explore things she likes and dislikes, what works best (I hope and assume), now it's yoursa to enjoy! So really, look for quality and avoidi doing something you may regret. Sure, lots of interesting partners out there, would be nice to try, but being a man takes control over the little head at the right times too.

Sorry for lecturing and morality, but think what she means before doing something for the ego. Stroke your ego by being the best for her instead.

3. jj8989

jj8989 New Member

Wow I think your so right with the ego thing. I mean I feel bad that I did'nt sleep with more girls as she did guys in my head I dont think it is far. I know that sound masted up but ya. She tells me that she loves my dick and its size. But I really dont think it is worth lossing it all just to exploer. But do you think like 15 years from now I will look back and say why didnt I sleep with more. Oh I am in my ealry 20's now.

#3 jj8989, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I started late with women at 25, losing my cherry with a hooker to rtake away the intimidation of the unknown, and backed away from many chances. Then later on played it clean and straight when in a relationship.
    When I ended it I took my chance to explore not for numbers but discover and enjoy, I still learned from those that came next, however if you will want to play around like this make sure this is something agreed upon by her but like I said already because you would likely experience nice encounters and enjoy the women, you expose yourself to more than sex potentially. I fell in love with someone I met only for sex and won her over but it never lasted, good thing it was not at the expense of a partner.
    Also diseases are out there. If you honestly feel your relationship is going nowhere then don't go around behind her back, do it only if single and no feelings for the one you left - yeah, beaking up just to sleep around is no good, you may want her back and she may want nothing to do with you after unless she is too easy but will not fully trust you after.