Aloe vera

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 101, Sep 3, 2011.

1. 101

101 New Member

I have recently started growing Aloe vera plants (some from seed, others from the store). I had a large poison ivy rash that itched real badly, so I was harvesting an Aloe leaf every night and using the gel to stop the itching. It was great, but one thing that really amazed me was that my fingers never felt moist, sticky, slippery, etc. after applying the Aloe gel. They just felt totally normal! So I got the idea to try masturbating with Aloe gel. I harvested a leaf the other night and have been keeping the gel refrigerated in a sealed container until the opportunity arises.

Well, today opportunity knocked! It was great! It wasn't messy at all, I just took the gel fillets and extra juice out of the container and rubbed them around on my junk. I have never used any kind of lube other than my spit, so this was a grand experience. After I finished, I just used a paper towel to wipe off the Aloe and it left no trace of moisture or stickiness. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner!

PS You can get an Aloe vera plant at most nurseries, even Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

2. Sigh

Gold Member

Oh cool....I think I might have to try that. But doesn't aloe vera have an unpleasant smell? and how long have you been using it? Would like to hear in like a week or so's time to see if it has any after effects. But if it really is safe to use then that's a great discovery. Everything in nature has a purpose :)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Aloe Vera gel is also good for burns & has mild antiseptic properties.
    A South American variety is used to make a medicinal alcoholic drink.
    It's the Aloe arborescens variety and reputed to have anti cancer properties; my dad has a shot of this green drink every morning.

4. 101

101 New Member

The smell is noticeable but not very unpleasant. Some might not like it, but I don't mind it myself. I started using the Aloe on my poison ivy a couple weeks ago and continued for a week, but this is the first time I've used it on my penis. It helped the poison ivy tremendously in that it stopped the itching and helped it heal. One thing I'm worried about (but didn't seem to be a problem) is getting Aloe in my urethra. I made no effort to keep it away from that area, and I think some might have gotten in. It didn't burn or give me any discomfort, so I'm not sure.

5. 101

101 New Member

It has been a week or so, and so far I have not had any unpleasant reaction! My skin was softer than normal for a couple days, but I haven't used Aloe again since that first time. I will definitely be doing it again in the future

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Jackin it with aloe is almost better than lube. Wait.. It is better than lube