Almost Orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shortylikesitrough, Oct 2, 2011.

1. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

Okay, so tonight, we had homecoming. We were dancing, grinding, the whole shabang, yadda yadda. It was done, so we went to go wait for an after party in a parking lot. Basically what happened was he ended up fingering me and eating me out at the same time. And ho-ly shit. It was amazing. Sounds came out of me that I didn't even register. I pushed his head down, and he gladly sucked on my clit, while hitting my g-spot with his fingers. I came at least once. But I don't think it was a full-on orgasm. I could tell that I was close. Then his phone started buzzing, people texting him that the party started, and my thong was really rubbing my ass the wrong way. I also think that I just started to think about it too much. But, yay for me? Almost orgasm? We're DEFINITELY doing it again soon, so hopefully I'll be able to do it, without the distractions. Wish me luck!!:phat

2. Maverick

Maverick Member

Homecoming? We? How fucking old are you, and I assume this is your boy friend that you "cheated" on?

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

well that sucks and let me tell you girlfriend you will know when you get an orgasm the guy above gave me many!

4. shortylikesitrough

Yes, this is my boyfriend. I'm a freshman in college and he's a senior in high school. He's 2 months younger than me. I don't understand what the problem is.

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

No problem. Just know in my ADULT life, that a 19 year old and an 18 year old will not make it when an 18 year old is immature, and a 19 year old woman is immature.

Now, to answer your question, enjoy what you can while you can. ;)

6. shortylikesitrough

We're both 18. But thanks.

7. Maverick

Maverick Member

You're welcome.

What?? Am I the first person who will tell you the reality??? Deal with it, Hun. Either you'll make the worst mistake of your life and marry young and be divorced by 30, or you'll grow quick and be happy someday for life.

8. shortylikesitrough

No, you're not. I have a pretty good idea of where my life is headed. Do I see myself with my boyfriend forever? Yes. Do I see myself with him constantly? No. As stated in previous threads, I need time to be a young adult. As of right now, I'm happy in our relationship. Maybe a little later in life, I might take a break. But I like where I am, and that's really all that matters.

9. Maverick

Maverick Member

You're gonna take a break? Then expect to go back with him?

Question: Are you really this dumb, or are you just playing him till you find someone who is as fucked as you?

10. shortylikesitrough

I don't see anything wrong with taking a break. I'm not playing him. I'm also not dumb.

11. Maverick

Maverick Member

Ok, so you date a dude for a while. Then you say, take a break, lets fuck other people??

Maybe I'm getting the whole point fucked off, but you, my dear, are playing with fire.

12. shortylikesitrough

I never said I would just go out and fuck people if/when we take a break. Just experience life without always having someone by my side, getting angry at me for stupid mistakes I make. If I happen to have sex with another person, then it happens. But that would not be my goal in taking a break.

13. Maverick

Maverick Member

So if going and fucking around isn't your goal, then why take a break???

14. shortylikesitrough

Like I said, just having fun without worrying about him getting upset if I make a stupid mistake. Because of what's happened, I'm always on my guard.
    But anyways, we're getting outrageously off topic.

15. Maverick

Maverick Member

Not really, because you're admitting that you aren't totally satisfied with him, and may/want to experiment with others, to see if he's the end all.

16. nyxx

nyxx New Member

You'll know when you have an orgasm. Keep going

17. Dougie

Dougie New Member

I think that it's great that you are starting to get closer to the elusive "O".. keep having fun babe.

On the other issue that you and maverick are debating, I think it's a bit pointless. I tend to agree with him that when you are 18 you can't possibly say that you will be with him forever. That's 'cause we are older and have experienced more of life.

However, I also know that when I was 16, 18 and even 21 years old, and i was madly in love, I felt like I had met the one and could see myself with them forever. When I look back now i just laugh at how wrong I was... but we can't tell you that. You need to fall in and out of love and experience different people until you are ready. My advise would be that the longer you leave settling down, the better, as you will then really know when you meet the one. Until then just have fun and enjoy your youth.. but of course don't be reckless with other people's hearts (by cheating etc). Also don't think that if you let him go that you can come back anytime, or keep him "on the back burner" cause this seldom works out.

Follow your heart and have fun along the way!

#17 Dougie, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  18. shortylikesitrough

Thanks.