almost his first time

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

They were in the same 5th grade class. One day when he had stayed after school and overheard her mom talking to the teacher about her self esteem issues. He had interrupted saying "No way. She's one of the prettiest girls in the class." She hadn't forgotten that when they met again in highschool but things never seemed to work out and for two years social politics kept them from "going out". They became friends though and when her family moved across the country they became pen pals. (This was a long time ago, LOL)

Even as he finished his freshman year of college his experience with girls was limited. Lots of making out. There was a girlfriend who took off her top and let him play with her boobies. There was lots of dryhumping and the occaisional hand down the pants but nothing more. Opportunities had presented but he never went "all the way". Maybe he was shy. Maybe he was scared. Maybe he was old fashioned and thought it should be special.

That summer Carla came back East for a friends wedding. She was the maid of honor so she was staying with the friend who lived in her grandmothers house. He ended up driving Carla home after the rehearsal dinner and they sat in the car in the driveway talking. They knew everything about each other from three years of letters but it was different getting to talk. When they realized that it had been an hour they drove to the beach and talked till the sun came up when they realized she had to get back to her friend to to get at least a little sleep and help her get ready for the big day. When he dropped her off they shared their first kiss.

The wedding was great the party was fun but Carla was dreading going back to the house without the bride so he asked... He lived with his parents but there was a guest room. I was hoping you would ask she smiled holding up a small bag. I brought some stuff. His parents were still awake when they got home so they sat and talked about the wedding for a while before his mom said they were going to sleep and that the guest room was all set.

As they sat and watched TV she cuddled up and they talked about how nice the beach had been but that they had barely slept and were tiired. "- want to kiss you goodnight he said but not here in the living room. Wait here she said I have to get out of this dress. When she returned wearing only a men's dress shirt she smiled and put her finger to her lips "shhhh". They clasped hands and tip toed up the stairs. When they got to his room they embraced and kissed deeply. His hands around her waist. As they pressed their bodies close his penis filled with blood and started to strain against his pants. He reached down cupping her ass and pressing her close.

She broke their clutch and looking into his eyes started to unbuckle his belt. "Its unfair that your still dressed" she unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the floor. They kissed again this time his dick tenting his shorts they started grinding. She pulled at his shirt before he pulled it over his head throwing it on the ground. He fell to his knees and kissed her legs as he pulled her panties down her legs and stood back up. She pushed his short down just far enough for it to pop above the waistband and she grasped it moaning for the first time. "Ohhhhhh" as he led her closer to the bed and they fell onto it kissing. She pushed his shorts off with her foot as their toungues wrestled. Their first kiss had been less than 24 hours before and they relished the chance now to kiss as they wanted to in countless letters.

:e pushed her onto her back his knees astride her waist and started at the top button of the shirt. I thought you had pajamas? He asked "this is what I sleep in" well we're not sleeping so let's take it off. ". He unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it open, his eyes on her beautiful body for the first time. He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. "Ohhhhhhh" she moaned again.

She enjoyed his toungue for only a few minutes before she placed her hands on his head and gently pushed. He complied kissing under her breast, over her smooth flat, tight stomach and lingered at her belly button. She wouldn't wait any longer though and pushed him further.

As he reached her target he nuzzled in her soft short pubic hair. It glistened with wetness in the low light. He had only seen pictures but she looked different. Instead of wide open labia hers was closed just a crease of skin down the middle. He ran his toungue down and back up and she moaned yet again as she spread her legs. He placed his mouth on her and gently sucked her skin. She writhed in pleasure. As he lifted his head he saw that the crease was wider now and her little mound was swelling. As he continued to lick up and down the crease it unfolded and her outer lips became apparent. He sucked one then the other in his moth an then licked betwwen them. His hands cupped her cute ass but she started to arch and she rose to meet his toungue. Licking up and down he felt a small nub and she groaned this time "arrrrgh" she grabbed his head and held it there. Her knees raised in the air and as he sucked and licked on the nub she pressed on his head with her thighs. Harder, harder, harder. He couldn't breathe now but he knew he was doing something right. Just when he he wasn't sure what to do next she writhed from side to side "ahhhhhhhh" "oh godddddd" and she released him.

She grasped at his shoulders pulling him up. "I want you". "Oh crap." He said. I have nuthin. "I don't care" she gasped grabbing his dick and pressing it against her wet pussy. "Are you on the pill?". "No but I don't care". No I can't he said as he slid up her body and lay his cock between her tits. "Ohhh". She pressed her boobs together and he slid between them. "Goddd". As the head poked above her boobs she licked the tip and he picked up his pace. Sitting up straight he moved through her cleavage and exploded once on her chin. She tyhrashed her head and the next shot splatterred on the pillow. A third shot on the head board and a fourth in between her tits as he slowed.

He collapsed and they lay together till sunrise when she tiptoed back to the guestroom
    She went home that day and they never saw each other again though they stayed in touch for years

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What a hot story!!! Thanks for sharing that with us!

3. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - good job!

4. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

love, love, love!! keep em coming, or, er, cumming. ;)

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks. Nice to hear someone enjoyed.

6. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

you write beautifully. only complaint? i needed a cold shower. ;)

7. luvbug

Gold Member

Hot hot hot hot!!

8. whybother

Gold Member

This is a good one