Almost had the mfm discussion!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by alwaystry, Nov 11, 2013.

1. alwaystry

So my lady and I were at dinner and the discussion about " indecent proposal" came upand my gf said she would totaly have sex with somebody if they put up the million and she said she figure I would be okay with it. Then she said " hell, you probably would be okay with me doing it for 50,000!" I laughed and said yeah, sounds good! I figured that was a good time to say that I would think it would be hot to have an mfm and to see her enjoying herself like that....but I couldn't find the words to say it! I chickened out!
    She is a little less adventurous than my past but I sort of think she would do it but I am sure it would be a long descussion on who what how and such but I did not know how to strategicly just say that's what I want. I know I would have to explain myself and why I find it hot. Her pleasure turns me on a ton, when she cums I cum. I want to see her pleasured more than I can do alone and the nervous excitement is a turn on. The thought of her with two cocks is amazing and I want to see her take another one in her mouth and I want to feel her trying to suck and play with mine while she has her first cock besides mine in a few years inside her! I am not sure she will fully understand it but our discussion lead me to believe she would be into it if the circumstances were right!.....just didn't know how to say it, I didn't want to lay toomuch on her or have it sound like " an intervention"

2. audirs4

Gold Member

Totally hot! You should pursue.

3. alwaystry

I have had group sex in the past but not with this woman and it is VERY hot.I just do not kno how to form the sentences itthe correct way or strategic

4. audirs4

Gold Member

Gotcha...a couple of shots of great tequila always helps.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

In my opinion , don't pressure, ... Keep talking it through whenever she is open to talk about it but don't keep bringing it up over and over if she doesn't ever initiate the conversation. And definitely , never ever use alcohol to initiate this fantasy. This fantasy has ended many relationships when not approached with a clear head. Remember that once it's done it can never be undone. Take your time and be sure she's as ready for this as you are...

6. SophiaMArotti94

SophiaMArotti94 New Member

I did it once and still regret it. The guy I was with at the time got super jealous and left me. I definitely enjoyed the sex but can't say it was worth the end result. I wish you luck though.

7. Silverfox

Gold Member

My wife and I talked about it, but neither of us could get paste our own possessiveness. We consider it cheating because of the vows we made.

Hypothetically, if it was with someone we both knew, both trusted, both found attractive, I can see how it would be erotic. But, that's only in my male sexual imagination.

Having said that, if in the end it's something you both want to try, of your on free wills, go for it.

8. Meee

Gold Member

My humble :)rofl) opinion is this: If you can't just go ahead and talk about it, then your relationship isn't ready for it. That doesn't mean your relationship has to be at a point where she would automatically agree to doing it. It means you could bring this up and she'd take it as a well-meaning communication from you and she'd react constructively even if she didn't actually agree to do it. If you're still feeling that you have to bring it up strategically and so on, then your relationship still needs to develop some more. This would apply to almost anything you want to bring up. Focus on building the communication and understanding and comfort and trust in your relationship first. If you have to dance around a subject that means a lot to you, then your relationship isn't there yet.

9. redboy

redboy Member

Meee seems to have it pretty nailed on there

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yeah, I agree.

11. alwaystry

Wow. Well good job. Yes ,overall we need better communication however how I describe going about it may be me overthinking it. However her reactions to justabout everything inlife has a story to it....lol I blame drama shows ,, cosmo , and reality tv for the scenerios she comes up with. But thank you all for the input.