Almost banged a co-worker

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Maddox, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me. Last night I was at my co-worker's house having a few beers after work. We watched some of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, listened to music, talked, flirted, but nothing further. She has a boyfriend, and he came home while we were hanging out (she's older; 35, a lil cougar) so I left because I know he wouldn't be thinking "hey, what's up dude" even though he didn't show much surprise when he came in. He was probably pissed. I lost my keys while I was there and her neighbor found them the next day, so she called me and told me to come by and get them tonight.

She then dropped the keys off at my work and told me to come hang out after work, so I did. She was buzzing and told me to come over before I could go home and take a shower and all that, so I did. We were hanging out for a while, she showed me some of her art, and she told me "sorry if I flirt with you a little" while we snuggled up on the bed. We flirted a bunch, little kisses here and there, then we started to make out. We went and stripped off our clothes and hopped in a pool outside, but it was cold, so we got out and made out for a little, then we went inside to the sound of her saying "I'm gonna give you the ride of your life." She told me this had to be a secret. We rolled around on the bed, I fingered her and we kissed and I could tell she was getting really turned on, she wanted it.

She says I look like her ex boyfriend. She stopped me every once in a while saying she felt bad that I was only 20, and that she had a boyfriend. So we just laid there for a while and then we would start back up. I didn't want to stay because I was sure her boyfriend would be home from work soon, so I got dressed and ready to go. She said she hoped I didn't think she was a slut and started crying, so I was hugging her, and then she kissed me again and we laid down messing a round a little, but I ended up leaving. Before I left she reminded me to keep it secret.

Anyway, I feel bad about it. I know she has a boyfriend and I did it anyway. But at the same time, I wasn't the one doing the chasing, she was; always flirting with me at work, calling me baby, making remarks about me wrapping the meat (we work in a deli), etc. Good times. But I still feel bad. I know she's confused about what she wants. She's probably thinking more about settling down with one person and having stability, but at the same time she hasn't stopped thinking about being wild and free and not giving a damn. So it's all those emotions in one. I'm wondering if this should have happened.

Well, I know it shouldn't have, but how much should it not have happened? She says that she loves her boyfriend but she did something like this; though I'm sure he has done the same, as most all of my friends do.

I am not a cheater, but I have been an accomplice to cheating, twice.

=/

Well... that's the story. Should I feel bad? How would you feel in this sort of situation? What should I say next time we work together? She's a really cool person and on the same wavelength as me, so I don't want things to be weird between us. I'm fine with anything, I hope she will be.

Thanks,

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I see no reason you should feel bad, but she sounds like a good one to stay away from. Besides that, it also sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked. No telling what she'll blab to her boyfriend in a moment of rage or regret.

She might seem cool, but you don't really know what wavelength, as you call it, she's really on. You said it yourself, she's confused about what she wants.

My advice: don't touch it. And don't jerk off thinking about it either.:lol

3. Northside

Gold Member

I made the mistake of messing around with a couple of co workers. They didn't have boyfriends and it still got around. I was single, but I just don't like people at work knowing my personal business. I hate being the subject of gossip. Don't feel bad, but learn something. She isn't loyal to her boyfriend, so you can't trust her about anything! I'd just keep it friendly but all business and stay away from her house. Nothing good can come of this, but a lot of embarassment and trouble could happen. But one last word of advice: If you really feel you have to "bang her" do it at your house where her boyfriend won't catch you.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

*nods in agreement with HR and Northside*

5. robyness

robyness New Member

Hi there I think you should bang me instead.

Much lovin

Alex:eek:

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

There ya go, Maddox. Just what you're looking for.:p

Don't be shy Alex, just jump right in.:D Welcome to SF.

7. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Accept that it happened and leave it at that. Do not encourage it and create some distance with her. Best thing to do is give her some time to think about what she wants. It may be that she is not happy in her relationship with her boyfriend and she will discover when she is ready to face it.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Maddox,
    You were used dude so don't dwell on it but at the same time steer clear of submerged obstacles. This cougar can play rings around you or else how could she have dragged out this little scenario for so long?
    Think yourself very lucky to have got out in time.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ditto...........