I seriously think that I am allergic :ugh. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and have been giving him head for at least 7 months. Without fail I get sick every single time I swallow. Several months ago I finally told him how sick I got and of course he felt beyond terrible and refused to let me swallow. Today I swallowed for the first time in a few months, and yet again, I got sick. I am not too worried about this since I am rarely in a position where it is necessary to swallow, but it is rather weird. Has anyone else experienced something similar?