All Those Little Things

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by The_Chaos_Seer, Aug 27, 2005.

1. The_Chaos_Seer

The_Chaos_Seer New Member

I'm just wondering, what are all those little things a guy can do to turn a women on? Like, I know it's probably different depending on the women, but tell me about some less well-known techniques when it comes to just kissing some odd part of her body, or slowly caressing something, etc...

I hope that's clear enough :p

2. astridaku

astridaku New Member

How to Perform Cunnilingus: Tips from the Experts

Tip #1: Learn the ABCs of oral sex on her

While every body is different, a few basic things remain the same. Here are some tried and true tips for before, during and after performing cunnilingus:

Share a shower together before you begin so neither of you have to worry about possible unpleasant tastes or odors.
    Ask your partner what she likes. At the very least, she can say things like "harder" or "slower" or "more circles."
    Fill your own mouth with saliva first. Never touch or lick the clitoris with a dry finger or tongue.
    Know where the clitoris is but don't dive straight for it. First try gentle kissing and licking around the upper thighs and vulva.
    Tell her how good she looks, smells and tastes.
    Think variety. If you repeat the same motion, your partner may become temporarily insensitive to it, so be sure to vary your stimulation.
    Let your hands roam. As she becomes more aroused, insert a finger or two into her vagina.
    Some women like to have a finger gently inserted into their anus. If she doesn't like it, don't do it.
    Continue to fondle and hold her as she orgasms and after.
    The clitoris has more nerve endings than the entire head of the penis. Be gentle.
    Unlike men, many women enjoy strong stimulation while having an orgasm. Keep it going until she asks you to stop.
    These suggestions should give you a start, but experiment and see what you and your partner enjoy. The greatest tip of all is to relax and enjoy yourself. Enthusiasm goes further than even the best of techniques!

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

4. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

5. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Wife wants cunnilingus 90% of the time.

6. kbate

kbate New Member

Cut the grass, carry out the garbage, walk the dog, muck the stalls, vacuum and do dishes, wash the windows and cars, weed the garden and if you really want to make me happy... just cook dinner.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I vacuumed the house and did the dishes yesterday and that was after sex. :) But I made the promise before hand. :lol

What Kbate said is true though. If a woman knows you are in it for more than the sex, she will be into the sex a whole lot more. Woman also like it when the sex starts more than 15 minutes before your orgasm. In other words, come up behind her, put your arms around her, caress her, and kiss her neck, etc. while she is doing house work in the middle of the day. And do the same an hour or two after you've had sex. This will be registered and she'll remember and reward the next time you please one another. ;)

8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

That's great information, thank you. Just like I've read somewhere on this forum, "you've got to warm up the oven before you stick in the turkey."

9. -G-

-G- New Member

take one day and do this:

Get her a full massage and manicure/pedicure from a local spa

while she is there do all the things she usually does that add stress in her day without her asking or even suggesting. Don't tell her you are going to do them just beat her to it. Order a fancy meal (you will probably be too busy to cook) and when she gets back have her favorite wine ready. then just see where the night takes you...

10. Thorn

Gold Member

-G- you have it down pat! I wish I realized that at am earlier time in my marriage but I finally figured it out. Better late than never.:lol

I recently planed a date with Rose. She knew we were going out but nothing else. This was a first for me. LOL! I had reservations at a top downtown restaurant, a night of pubbing in the historic district of the city, a room at a fancy hotel nearby (honeymoon suite), and the rest was history.

If some of you guys, especially the ones that feel something is missing in your relationship, can arrange something like what -G- and I are talking about the benefits would be abundant for the both of you.