All this talk about "LABIA" got me thinking...enjoy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by SlaveBoy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

It was a quiet and sensual night. She waited patiently in the bed wearing my favorite white silk see through nighty with the slit up the side I gave her for Valentine’s day, and every time she wears it, it is Valentine’s Day almost weekly.

I watched her laying there from the door way and admired her beauty in the reflection of the mirror. I got hard watching her, as she kept her hands busy gently touching her swollen labia, I knew it must be swollen since she seemed so horny for me. I gently remove the satin sheets from her body, and lifted her nighty which made her heart race with mine. Soon I was tracing her swollen lips and kissed them before I make passionate oral love to them.

She anticipates how intense her next orgasm will be, and how soft my tongue will be as it slides deeply inter her moist pussy separating her swollen labia lips of paradise. Her essence of her orgasms she has already given herself permeates my every breath of her love we share.

I look up into her eyes one last moment before she closes her eyes and lays down and thrust her hips into my face – offering herself for an endless night of orgasmic oral pleasures. Each orgasm seems to be more intense as the one before till she squirts her venus-juices into my mouth and screams for me take her deep with cries of euphoric love that takes her breath away.

Slowly I crawl up her body - and as we meet face to face and begin to kiss, our tongues touch and lips lock in unison as I am penetrating my hard cock into her swollen wet dripping pussy. It isn’t long before the heat of our body melt away into a sex-athon of thrusting and cumming - she slows down and open hers eyes, smiles at me - and tightens up her muscles to drain every drop of cum I have into her pussy as my tired cock exits her love cave, we embrace each other in silence – knowing in a few minutes history will repeat itself.

2. Moon

Moon New Member

Oh Slaveboy, now that is yum, thank you xx

3. collette

collette Member

Ok so maybe not all men are scum... Thanks SB ....needed that