All The Ships at Sea Part IV

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paintedblue, Apr 14, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Leaning me back against the desk, my cock extending out into the darkness, her breast skipped along my chest like needles on a record as she slithered her naked body down to my throbbing member.
    Looking up at me with hungry eyes, she began to toy with my cock. Licking the head like a lollipop, her lips orbited my swollen tip as she kept her big beautiful eyes fixated on me. I could tell she was looking for a response, trying to find just the right move that would send me over the top. She felt amazing, but I was fighting the urge to thrust myself down her throat. I looked back at her, giving her a little push of my hips.
    She threw back a wink before gripping my shaft with her hand. Twisting as her mouth began to swallow me whole. She pressed her naked breast hard against my legs, working her hand up and down as her mouth devoured my cock. I tried to keep eye contact with her, but she had figured me out. Every stroke of her hand, each slippery lap of her tongue, all seemed to work like a master thief cracking a safe. She had me.. and I was just moments away from letting loose.

Up and down she worked, slithering herself about my cock. She felt as though she had two tongues, each working different parts of me. I could feel the orgasmic surge begin to well inside me. Tingling flickers of electricity began to pulse up and down my body as I hit the point of no return. My legs tensed up, as the first convulsion took over. She felt me tighten, and pulled my cock from he mouth, resting the tip to her lips.

“Oh Fuuuuuuuck” I gasp, letting loose the first arc of white hot jism into her eagerly waiting mouth. She worked her hand, priming the next one as she leaned in. “Yesssss” I moaned, very out of character for me since I was the quiet type, but at this point I was at her control. The next spasm of cum blasted forth, clipping the corner of her mouth and cascading across her cheek. She quickly slid her mouth over my throbbing cock, sliding me down her throat. The hot mixture of my own cum and her tongue sent yet another thick blast through me. This time she didn’t miss a drop as I blasted my load directly down her throat. I felt her work my cock, swallowing as the steaming fluid careened from my body. She slowly removed me, making sure to keep her lips pursed around my shaft so to capture any rememants of my orgasm.
    My eyes rolled in the back of my head.. I was spent. Licked my cock with a sweet tenderness, smiling as she watched the last dribbles ooze from my tip. She grabbed my cock with her hand, wiping the blast of cum from across her cheek onto my head, then gave me a squeeze to get my attention. With that good girl gone bad look in her eyes she licked the last remainder of our session, then smacking her lips.

“Well” I ask, with a glazed look and a smokey smile “ How do I taste?”

Dave chimes in from the top bunk “ Well, from what I have seen over the last hour, I’d say you taste pretty fucking good”

~fin~

2. Moon

Moon New Member

paintedblue, that was great, I loved every moment of reading that..........until the end..............and that last sentence made laugh more than I have done in ages.

Thank you so much xx

3. collette

collette Member

Gotta a love a twist - so fun!

4. need4more

need4more New Member

Loved every part! :) Don't know what you do now, but your next life you should be an erotic writer!:lol