All the ships at sea - Part III

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paintedblue, Apr 12, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Something came over me as I stood there. Her naked body laid out before me over the metal desk.. aching for my touch. If I was to only get one chance at this, I was damn sure gonna make her remember my name. That shy guy that had watched her from afar for all this time had left the room. I was about to take this woman to places she had never been before.
    I pressed the my glistening cock against her sopping wet pussy, letting her petal soft labia curl around the head like a warm welcoming hug. I paused.. holding it there in that moment.. teasing her.. feeling the electricity between us almost sparking back and forth. She bucked slightly in an effort to push me inside her, but my hands firmly on her hips kept me ready at the gate.
    “Fuck me” she moaned.. the desk squeaked as she tried once again to wiggle onto me.
    “Oh, you want this do you?” I pushed a little further.. just past the rim of my head. It was all I could do to not completely stuff myself inside her, but tonight was all about her. So I kept my urges in check for now.
    “Oh you fucking TEASE” she taunts me. I twist my hips ever so slightly, working the head of my cock around in circles. Her pussy was so wet that each revolution would emit a sucking sound.
    “Say the magic word” I command, gripping as though I am about to launch a bobsled.
    In a faint whisper she coo’s “please”
    I drive myself deep inside her, thrusting with all my might. She gasp, as the force of my cock burrowing through her sodden pussy almost takes her breath away. Her bare breast press tight against the cold metal of desk as her hands push back against the force of my assault.
    “Unhh” she moans “Fuck YES”
    I begin to drill her with long methodic strokes, standing on the balls of my feet so that I would strike her g-spot each time. I could feel her tighten with each thrust, arching her ass as we worked against each other.
    She wanted it hard, and she was getting it. Faster and faster I slammed into her, our bodies working like a well oiled machine. With every thrust I could feel her pussy lips mash against me. I worried that I was indeed going to break her, but her moans of ecstasy told me otherwise. It almost became a game.. just to see how hard I could slam my cock into her. I let go of her hips, letting her take control for a moment.
    She lifted her body from the desk, her breast dangled just enough that her erect nipples skimmed over the cold metal desktop. Now that she had the leverage she needed, she slammed her pussy against me like a sledgehammer, almost knocking me back. I braced myself a bit, leaning into the next, and the next, and the next..
    Then, without warning, she stopped. Holding.. me tight as her pussy began to shudder and quake. “Mmmm other..FFFFF.” was all I could make out as her orgasm reduced her vocabulary to a series of moans and half intelligible words. She slid back up slowly, glazing my cock with her honey.
    I figured this was as good a time as any to switch things up. I spun her around, and lifted her up onto the desk. The cold steel shocking her warm bare ass as I planted her down.
    “Lean back” I tell her. There are few things in this world that I love more than licking a pussy that had just cum, and I wasn’t about to let this one go to waste. She kicked herself back, knocking over the stapler and pencil cup as she rested her feet against my shoulders. Even though the room was dim, I could tell her pussy was flush from the onslaught. Her engorged clit seemed to sparkle as her nectar reflected the scattered moonlight. I began to lap at her inner thigh, working my tongue around her lips before tasting her sweet bounty. My tongue traversing around her hood, then back down into her hole. There is a definite difference in a woman’s taste when she has gone orgasmic, and as my tongue explored her delicate folds, I was finding more of her cum than just the standard lube.
    I locked onto her clit, sucking the swollen bud gently between my lips. Locked in place, my tongue began to vibrate against it while my fingers worked in and out of her pussy. First one, then two.. then three.. stretching her wide. I could feel her pussy begin to pucker against me as her wetness started to run down my chin. Looking up over her shaven mound, I watched as her head leaned back. She gripped my hair tight, holding me in place as to say “That’s the spot.. don’t fucking move”.
    Like a viper, my tongue flickered faster and faster, exciting her pink bud into a frenzy. I wanted to taste her right from the source. Her hands clenched with my hair, I knew I had her right on the verge.. It was time to push her over that threshold.
    I began to hum.. low.. long.. My lips vibrated rapidly against hers, the sound waves pulsed through her body. She tightened her grip, and again, another flood of hot juices raged from her body. In a fit of orgasmic rage she knocked the stack of reports off the desk, littering the room with papers. I licked her pussy with much delight, almost in a trance. She tasted incredible, and I couldn’t seem to get enough.
    She lifted me by my head, kissing my pussy soaked lips, as if to see what all the fuss was about.
    “Damn you taste good” I tell her.
    “Yes I do, now let me see what you taste like” she grins back at me.

To be continued….

2. need4more

need4more New Member

not sure what to say but....... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

3. Moon

Moon New Member

:bow part 4?? Oh wow, thank you love xx

4. collette

collette Member

How'd I miss this? Tingly............

5. andrewpeter

andrewpeter New Member

Glad your excellent post.The ships will sail along the waterfront to the Bay Bridge and then reverse course to their respective berths.In some important matters such as overtaking and right of way close to turning marks in competitive sailing.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

That definantly got my dick hard. Where the hell are part 1&2? Ahh fuck it.. part 4 sounds better.