All the ships at sea.. Part I

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paintedblue, Apr 6, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

( This is an unfinished piece.. not so much erotic, as it is more of a love story.. but I think some of you will appreciate it)

All the ships at sea..

What a long tour this has been. I awaken once again in the middle of the night to the monotonous drone of the ships engine. The sound has become so commonplace that I wouldn’t be surprised if I still hear it once we are in port. We have been making good time, and by morning we should be in St. Bart. The Marine research vessel we are traveling on is in need of fuel & supplies, and although I could use a few days on dry land, I wish we could stay out here forever.
    It seems that the closer we get to port, the more trouble I have had staying asleep. I have this impending feeling of haste, as if the timer on a bomb is quickly counting down. It can’t be because of her.. I won’t let it. Bah.. who am I fooling. Of course it is her. Every since she stepped foot on this ship I have been completely smitten by her.
    I make my way up to the deck. It’s a calm night, and we are making at a steady 20 knots over the slick ocean. I can see for miles with the full moon glistening off the mirror like surface. The moonlight is so bright that I can barely make out the phosphor glow of our ships wake.
    Shit.. there she is. What the hell is she doing out here at this hour??
    I quickly turn around and try to make my way back down the metal stairs without her seeing me.
    “Hey Christian” she calls to me
    Fuck.
    “Hey Mandi” I laugh nervously, trying to hide the immense amount of fear in my eyes “What are you doing up the early?”
    “Couldn’t sleep.. Something just made me want to come up here at look at the water” she says as she leans against the ships railing “Look at it Christian.. It’s so beautiful. “

2. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

“It certainly is” I whispered, but I wasn’t looking at the water. Maybe it was just me, but here she was, at 3 a.m. and she looks every bit as beautiful as if it was 3 in the afternoon.
    I leaned up against the railing next to her. Although it we were in the tropics, there was a slight chill to the air. Just in a t-shirt and flannel shorts, the passing air was beginning to give her a chill. “Here, take this” I removed my parka that I had purchased in Fiji last year and draped it over her shoulders. She put her arms around me to keep herself warm. I was in heaven.
    There was no better time than the present. I could feel that little swell of fear rising in the pit of my stomach, but I pushed past. Go for broke, hail mary.. and all that shit.
    “Mandi.. there is.. um.. something I have been wanting to tell you for the longest time. “
    She looked up at me with those big beautiful doe eyes, her hair flowing across her face in the breeze. “What do you mean? Just say it silly” she smiled.

“Well, you and I have been friends for a long time now. I consider you my best friend. You are so intelligent, easy to talk to, funny, and..well.. I don’t think that I have ever known a woman that was half as beautiful as you are. “
    She smiled in humbled embarrassment. I grabbed her hands in mine.
    “I have spent this entire time on this ship admiring you from afar. I couldn’t live with myself knowing that I never at least once told you how I feel. I want us to be more than just friends.”

“Oh Christian.” she put her hand on my cheek, pulling me close to her “Do you really mean that?”

3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I softly brushed the hair from her cheek, and kissed her softly on the lips. “More than words would ever be able to describe”
    She pulled me closer to her again as we made out like two horny teenagers passionately kissing for the first time. Three months at sea have been tough enough as is, but going that long without knowing the touch of a woman has proven to be the most difficult. Her lips were as soft as rose petals, and the warmth of her body could be felt through her thin cotton t-shirt. It was all I could do to prevent my cock from becoming a full on raging hard-on, but every time she pressed her voluptuous breast close against me, I could feel her erect nipples brush against my chest. Holding back my cock was a futile effort at best.
    I felt the swelling begin to rise as we continued to make out on the deck of the ship. That all too familiar tingle was met with a flood of endorphins as my mast began to rise. It quickly became apparent that she was aware of the results of her actions, as she began to press her leg into my ever expanding member more and more. I started to get a bit worried that she would think I was some kind of pervert, but she quickly put that idea out of my head with a few simple words.
    “Let’s go back to your room” she says, gripping my cock firmly with her hand
    “ I thought you’d never ask” I smile.
    “I didn’t ask.. that’s an order” she winked back.

... to be continued

4. need4more

need4more New Member

very very nice! :) can't wait to read more

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

Same. Don't stop!

6. Moon

Moon New Member

Oh my

7. Mittimer

Gold Member