All or Nothing

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by LordOfChaos, Dec 26, 2013.

1. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Due to various issues in my personal life, I feel unable to enter in to a long term relationship and am just looking for something fun and casual. I never lie to any women and always say that I'm not looking for anything serious - be it on dating sites or that I just get talking to (which isn't very often).

On of the problems is, I go through mass droughts of no female attention at all, to my current situation which is thus:

I've recently started meeting a lady for drinks and, the other night (after a few pints) it got quite naughty and we had a fondle. However, I'm slightly worried that she's getting the idea it might be something more than casual.

At the same time, I've also started talking to a lady who is up for NSA fun - she's really kinky and sexually confident and will me to experience a couple of fantasies/desires I have.

Neither know about each other yet as nothing's really happened, I'm just pissed off that, as always, all the female attention comes at once and I have to choose, instead of it being a steady stream! Any feedback on what I should consider doing would be appreciated.

2. danrb007

Gold Member

go with the flow and have fun....

Country_Lily likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

My sons preschool rule was, "YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T GET UPSET".

As long as you are honest, even as the relationship grows, the ladies shouldn't get upset.

As far as two at once, you didn't have to act on the second lady who showed interest if you only could handle one at a time - that part if on you.

curiouskitty and Country_Lily like this.
  4. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I started just talking to them at the same time, and nothing's actually happened with the second one. I get the feeling she'd be happy just being friends and nothing more, which would be fine with me as she's really nice and I get the feeling she just likes having people to talk to. I dunno.

With the other one... it's moved a bit quicker than I was wanting, but that's my own fault as once alcohol is involved, I get quite amorous and my inhibitions lower to the point where I start to push boundaries to see what happens. I know what I need to do, it's just easier sometimes when you see it written down.

Cheers people. :)

Country_Lily likes this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

No cheers! That's what got you in trouble in the first place!!!! :)

Country_Lily likes this.
  6. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Indeed! I can't wait for January to come so I can stop drinking for a month and dry out somewhat. I should get in to less trouble then. :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck it LOC, decide what you want or need and then go for it!

LordOfChaos likes this.
  8. alwaystry

I used to have a problem like that. I swear , I would go through a "drought" then all of the sudden three are interested at once. Like something off Animal Planet. And I have also, several times , where I say that I am not looking for anything serious and they say the same and every time it seems they are looking for something more and they were just in denial or something. So really ,just go with the flow , not worth thinking about it too much

Country_Lily likes this.
  9. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Glad it's not just me! Well, not 'glad' as I don't like others to suffer, but you know what I mean...

The problem is, the lady who I've been out with a couple of times, the subject of what we're both looking for hasn't come up, so this is the first time where it's sort of gone on without me having said anything. She's said that she doesn't want anyone else to know yet, as we're still getting to know each other... which makes me nervous as to her thinking there will definitely be more.

Seeing it written down, what I need to do is be totally honest and straight with her, regardless of the outcome.

alwaystry likes this.
  10. Silverfox

Gold Member

You seem to know what you're doing. My advice would be, as above, go with the flow, but don't lead either into thinking they're exclusive, until you've chosen. That's a risk, but better than a bad choice.