All of my fantasies involve bondage

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by PatP, Jun 2, 2012.

1. PatP

PatP New Member

I'm a fairly regular guy. Been married for a long time. But all of my fantasies are about bondage of some sort. I never have "romantic" fantasies or even fantasies about having conventional sex with movies stars, etc. It's always bondage.

In my fantasies I'm almost always a slave. Not the kind where I serve a dominatrix or anything like that. But under some set of circumstances, I have been forced to be a slave to a woman. She taunts me and laughs at my predicament. She makes me do all the drudgery she doesn't want to do. She makes me have oral sex with her and also frequently makes me lick her ass for long periods.

I also have fantasies about being kept in a cage. I'm not a slave and I would be free to go if I could get out of the cage. But I can't.

I've also had fantasies about being a slave to a guy. I'm not gay, at least I don't think I am. I don't have any desire to kiss a guy or to be romantically involved. I am also repulsed at the thought of a guy's ass. But for some reason I am completely turned on by the thought of being a slave and being made to give blow jobs. I imagine my mouth filling with cum and being made to swallow. I've never actually done it though.

My wife indulges me a little. We have lots of oral sex and she is comfortable with me licking her ass. But she doesn't do any of these things with the right attitude. She is very sweet and just can't find the selfish, dominating attitude within her. I think we are both submissives so that makes things a little tricky.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

BDSM as a submissive can sometimes (or perhaps often) be the result of men or women who have a lot of power in their lives, and get more than sexual release by being rendered powerless. The stereotypical middle-aged senior executive, for example. But this is not always the case.

I don't fantasise BDSM but I am a dom if the need arises and my wife is a sub, so we fit well in that regard. In routine sex I also tend to be dominant, but I really do enjoy being with a woman who is also sexually dominant. That is obviously a power reversal which I find refreshing.

3. outlier

outlier New Member

I want to be handcuffed and disciplined by a woman. ; )

4. oldman

oldman New Member

Let me send my mother inlaw over .