all about french kissing

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by haolcatx, Apr 8, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Tell us what you like to do when french kissing?

Here is one thing I really dig. I like it when just the tips of the tongues are touching but not the lips. If the spacing is perfect you can feel the other persons lips though they are not touching. From there I like just the tips of tongues to touch and the movement to be really slow. Kinda in slow motion with a touch to the top or bottom lip of the other every once in a while.

Tell us what you like.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

That sounds hot...but with us it's more about what happens when we're kissing...the hands start to wander.....:)

3. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I like having a woman suck on my tongue likes she is giving it a blowjob. That is such a turn on for me.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I like to touch lips, very softly, while french kissing. I like all parts of kissing (lips or just tongue), but I do not like rough, hard kissing.
    I also enjoy keeping our lips or tongue touching, and looking into his eyes. - maybe whispering something I desire from him... talking a little dirty.... all the while. looking straight into his eyes.

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I like tickling the roof of a woman's mouth with my tongue and vice versa. Not only because touch to the roof of the mouth is pleasurable but it feels nice to have her tongue touching the bottom of my tongue and vice versa.

6. Master9804

Gold Member

Omggg. i didn,t think anyone else did this. Me and Hotbabe suck on each other,s tongues. She is the only one that has ever kept up with my tongue. i have a fast tongue. which is usefull in more ways than one. ;) The other thing i love is when Our tongue are touching but out side the mouth and we twirl out tongue around each other. Usually like when we are fucking. OMG it,s awesome.
    Does me French kissing her pussy Count?:)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I loooooove kissing!! I like to suck Krof's tongue and lower lip and it really turns him on when I lick his lower and upper lips like I'm licking an ice-cream cone. It' so much more intense than just straight-forward open mouth kissing.

8. mattoo

mattoo New Member

kissing is great, i love the tips of the tongues touching to, but still when kissing!!

9. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Kissing is one of my favorite things! (as if you couldn't tell) I love feeling his soft lips. Hmmmmm I think I am going to find him so I can kiss him after reading all this!

10. Mari

Mari Member

During sex, I feel a strong need to have something in my mouth. When we're fucking in a position that has us face to face, I suck his tongue into my mouth and suck on it and play with it almost as if it were his dick. I like to have our mouths suctioned together.

11. manno

manno New Member

plenty of tongue action

12. funtimeparty

funtimeparty New Member

i love it when she slips my hands down her pants and i message her ass

13. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I guess I'm the oddball of the ladies. I love rough kissing. I love it when he grabs me by the hair at the back of my head and pulls my head back. I love deep kisses and sucking on his tounge as well. I love it when he bites my lips and I love to bite his as well. The only thing I don't like (which he still does all of the time to bug me :p) is when he bites at my tounge ring. I don't mind him playing with it or pulling at it, but it gives me a really weird feeling when he bites it, ick! lol.

14. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

I remember the first time I was frenched at 14. It took me by surprise, but I was forever hooked. No other form of kissing would do after that. My opinion of a woman is formed more by the way she kisses than anything else. Perhaps I don't have the range of experience many of you do, but the act of sex isn't nearly as exciting as the act of kissing. Men's penises come in many sizes, but vaginas have all felt relatively the same. Thus it is the kiss, the embrace, the flirting, the tongues exploring each other, the wet warm lips, sucking the same lips and one thing that has eternally turned me on --- the increasing rush of breath in your ear as a woman becomes more excited. Yeah, I know, I'm sort of simple to please.

15. PhuckMeImFamous

PhuckMeImFamous New Member

ohhh yeah :D

I love it when only tongue is touching lol

so romantic and it gets me hornier :D

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

As I've stated here before, my first marriage was a long one (27 years) and was mostly absent of any sex or intimacy for the last 20 years. A year before I filed for divorce I had a "non-sexual affair" with a young woman, and the first time we kissed she sucked my lower lip between her lips. My knees actually buckled and I fell against the car we were standing next to! It had been a long time since I'd been kissed like that!

When I met my current wife I liked her -- a lot. But it wasn't until we first kissed that I was a goner. The hunt was over. We kissed and I think I must have almost passed out. Luckily we were lying on a bed or my knees would have buckled under me again.

17. sammi

sammi New Member

:lol I'm laughing already, because I know how bizaare this will sound. Have any of you ever tried sucking the air out of your partner's mouth? It sounds so weird, and it took a bit of cajoling before my boyfriend convinced me to try it, but it's actually kind of cool. It's weird, having it done to you. Not exactly as romantic as everyone else's responses, but don't knock it till you try it! :lol

18. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I had done that "sucking air" with my ex-girlfriend. It drove her crazy! I completely forgot about that! It was fun while it lasted. :nuts

19. rene48

rene48 New Member

The very first time I met my guy, he came to me slowly, no words, just looked at me. I was stunned. What's he gonna do. He came closer to my lips and G E N T L Y kissed my lips. I nearly fainted. Then, he put his arms aruond my back, pulled me to him and let one go and sooooo deep and wide and with much emotion, I was limp. Later he took me to a cross roads way into the country and we stood there kissing deep with cars passing and all. I fell in love that day and until this day, we record a monthly anniversary of that day. He sends me something ea time. It was that lovingly and deep kiss that got me. I love him to death.

20. blue

blue New Member

omg, that is so classic and romantic, rene! :phat