Ahem... Queefing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by missyhuggins, Jan 18, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Ok, I know it's perfectly normal, happens to everyone and there really is no magic cure BUT...

I've never been a huge queeferer :)p), just the occasional one, as it happens but with my current partner, it happens ALL the time and has done since we started sleeping together.

He's a snug fit and I was thinking that that and his shape just made me do it more but wanted to perhaps find out if any other women had found it happened more with different partners. Or men who's partners have told them they haven't ever tooted quite like this. :lol

We just laughed it off at first and now we just carry on and ignore it but I don't loike it! :lol

I've told him it's him that makes me do it. :p

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You're right in both respects: it is his fault that it happens :D and in your reaction to it (laughing it off is the most sensible thing to do).

As for me and my SO, it doesn't happen very often but it has happened, especially after the doggy position. Somehow that position allows a lot of air to get up in there. Afterwards, I simple squeeze out all the air as loudly as I can and we both laugh about it.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

What is this queefing you speak of! I have not heard of this..

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Queef is a slightly more delicate way of saying, "pussy fart."

5. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

I can pretty much make my girlfriend do it if she is really wet. If i pull all the way out and then plunge back in as deep as i can it traps lots of air.

She isn't terribly keen on it, but i have to say it kind of turns me on!

Nick

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Sounds hot!!

7. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

With me it happens very often. I think probably because I am always turned on LOL. I've noticed it happens much more when I am very wet, doesn't matter the position. Hubby is very well endowed, don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

I've pretty much gotten to the point that I just ignore it. There's nothing you can do to stop it, and hubby seems to enjoy it when it happens. I guess it's like a vibration of sort...

8. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

yeah I keep telling her it feels good! god im horny now!

9. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

He said it feels good too but I hate it! It doesn't turn him on, that I'm aware of but he isn't fussed.

Ofcourse I've said to him that I've never fanny farted so much in my life *blush* and it's totally him but ahhh, as if he believes that. :p

10. mandango

mandango New Member

It happens during doggystyle with my wife. No big deal, she blushes a little and we go on.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

This is one time when size actually does matter. It's a piston in a cylinder. A bigger piston inside of a cylinder pushes and compresses more air than a smaller piston. The cylinder in this case is elastic and adapts to the piston size... a nice tight pussy.
    But I guess if she's got a big ol' stretched out cooter, it would take a hell of a big meat piston to induce a queef.:lol Might splatter anyone within 10 feet. HA! I kill me.

12. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

Nothing wrong with a wee queef now and again...it's quite funny, and a really powerful one feels great when you are deep inside her pussy

13. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

had a girl that used to do that, once it started there was no way to stop it either, seemed to mostly occur doggystle