Aha!! Sf Arm Of Dharma Initiative!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HerHubby, Oct 5, 2006.

1. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

AHA!!! I was watching the popular TV program "LOST" last night when it occurred to me!! Obviously Ryan is part of the Dharma Initiative!!! [EVIL][/EVIL] SF is probably one of their evil experiments!! I'll bet the moderators are in cahoots too!! Yeah, you all are "BUSTED"!!! Soon the world will know the truth!! Either that or I will end up in a cage on "the island"!!! Quick!! Spread the word before Dharma takes over your mind too! And, hey, you all PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY DREAMS!!! ;)

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

What?

3. pirouette

Gold Member

HerHubby,
    You didn't know that?!? Ryan is definately the ruler here. Although, I'm not certain he uses any sort of magnetic device to draw people here.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

...well... since my kids wath "Lost", will they be able to pick out me and Thorn? Is our cover blown? Should I delete our pics from "Adult Multi-Media"?

Or, should I just chill.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You know, I've always pictured you looking like the character John Locke from that show. I for one would love to be lost on an island with Jack and Sawyer. hehe :brow

6. HerHubby

Gold Member

My wife says that I do look kind of like John Locke only with a beard and heavier, ha, ha! Don't know if that's good or not! One of my wife's coworkers has a real "thing" for Sawyer. I read where the guy who plays him doesn't like Sawyer. Guess that makes him a great actor though! Anyway, I still think that Ryan and Pirouette are part of "The Others"! Krof probably is too, ha, ha! ;> Hope you and Krof have a safe trip to California! Take care and have a good trip! All the best to your mother!

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

Yeah, you and Thorn, Ryan and Pirouette and probably Puss and Krof too are part of "The Others!" Yepper! No doubt! I'll bet that Puss and Krof are actually going back to "The Island" to consult with Ben, the head "Other" to formulate more evil plans! :p

8. HerHubby

Gold Member

Aw, don't hand us that "innocent look", you "Other" you! :p

9. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Seem that lot of us are "LOST" viewers. Dang! It is getting better and better! I am still figuring out how come they get the idea of this numbers in set - 4 8 15 16 23 42. So far, I figured out that DHA parts are the names of the founders. Not sure what RMA is for....

I am still concered for Kate... hope that they don't go on sexual experiment on her, that would be very sick and disgust! I would more likely to kill these "Other" people for stupid crap experiments. Toying with our mental health, it turned me off major time!