again help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by help, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help

help New Member

My gf has not have her period and its been about 1 week late. She has descovered she has a bumb on her stomach, not on her stomach but below it.
    Is she pregnant? Could you spot from the outside that she is pregnant?

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

No, you can't spot from the outside whether or not she's pregnant (at least not until probably 3 or months). Either buy a home pregnancy test or schedule an appointment with her gyno. Or both. Good luck.

3. help

help New Member

THANK GOD thank you guys... i still have hope that she is not pregnant...
    i think she is pregnant, late period...
    haizz iam so dead.
    thanks for your help

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I know it's a little late for you hear this now, but if you are going to continue having sex, you either HAVE to wear a rubber or get her on the pill ASAP, or stop having sex altogether :haha :rofl :rofl :rofl :haha as if that's really an option.

Seriously, you always need to remember that there are consequences to your actions. I don't want to sound preachy, I'm only trying to help.

Good luck.

5. help

help New Member

for the love of god i stop having sex

6. blade

blade New Member

well consider this..if she is pregnant wot actions do u plan to take??? will you guys keep it? sign it up for adoption, or have an immediate abortion? Its a little late for da morning after pill i guess but u really need to think b4 having sex, so u dont have stomach cramps over this issue again.

7. help

help New Member

all right she is not having her period and the pregnancy test shows negative.
    wad am i suppose to do now? will she still be pregnant?

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

The more she worries about it, the stress can make her period even later if she is not pregnant. The only true way of finding out if she is or is not pregnant is seeing a physician & doing the tests at their offices.

I strongly urge you to take the precautions necessary to prevent pregnancy & even do a bit of research on the subject of contraception. It clearly sounds that you are not ready to become a Father, but the only way to prevent that is by educating yourself and your partner.

9. blade

blade New Member

well if the test comes out negative and she still doesnt have her period, i suggest u re-take the test or slap a rubber on the penis before u get n e ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.