Aftershocks

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by WC1989, Mar 24, 2013.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

So once I got home from the barn, had my shower, and ate dinner it hit me. I'm really horny, no reason what so ever. I proceed to my room, grab my faithful gspot vibe and go to work. After several nice orgasms I clean the toy and myself up and head back to bed for some reading.

Then the "aftershocks" hit. Does this happen to anyone else? Some are much more intense than others and some even hitting the same level as penetration. WOW! And I'm not even touching myself at this point!
    It's like a whole new round. Can't say I'm complaining but damn I'm throbbing for more after some of these.

2. teamster145

Gold Member

I am a guy so no. But enjoyed the visual and wish I was there to help control them.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

thanks for the read

this forum is having a dead times lately

4. Meee

Gold Member

??? Why would anyone need a reason to be horny?

Sometimes after I have an orgasm, I still feel so buzzy and twitchy I just know I'm going to have another one in a little while, even if I don't have any more stimulation. It builds back up and is sort of in the back of my mind until it goes over the edge and feels wonderful again and much more relieved. I think this happens when I had a lot of stimulation to get me to the first orgasm, and if the stimulation stopped for some reason after just one. The second orgasm can strike suddenly, so I have to be careful what I'm doing and where I am and who I'm with when I'm in that state.

5. mrcock

Gold Member

:lol

by the way, sexy pic, meee

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

Happens from time to time with the wife when we play around with forced orgasm. Now this is generally after her riding waves of forced multiples for quite a period under bondage. Once released from the "torture" it's not uncommon for her to continue shaking and thrusting her hips forward off the bed in orgasm for a few minutes with me only touching her to prevent her from flailing and to begin comforting. She doesn't even remember doing this when I tell her about it during aftercare. But damn I do.

7. WC1989

Gold Member

If I'm not already clenching the sheets from or stimulation i will be when this happens!