After work bonus

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by manvspencil, Jul 11, 2015.

1. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

The other stories I've posted so far are all true. However, I thought I'd try my hand at a little fiction. It'll be in instalments as I've been planning this in my head for a while and would really like it to build... hope you enjoy.

Emma and I had worked together for about five years. When I met her, she was a redhead with big boobs, which were two of the three things I always wanted in a woman (the third thing being my dick). She wasn't skinny, she had curves, but these were perfect. Many a time I'd watched her walk away after a break, mesmerised by the sway of her ass and the faint line of her underwear under her trousers.

We'd grown close over the years, but we'd never gotten together. I was in a long-term relationship and she'd seen a few guys in this time, but they'd never worked out. We'd always flirted though, harmlessly. She'd jokingly offer me a blowjob for a lift home, and I'd comment on how her boobs always seemed to fill the room.

When she wasn't in a relationship, she'd be a lot more open about sex. She'd comment about how the summer made her horny, she had 32G boobs (which tended to be on display more when she was single) and how she had gone through several vibrators. I was glad I'd often be sat at my desk when she was saying these things, as they would often lead to me nursing at least a semi, if not a fully-blown (if only!) erection.

However, there came a time when we were both single and sad, and confided in each other a lot. We became much closer because of our various break-ups, but neither of us wanted to risk the bond that we had. We never discussed this; it was just obvious to the pair of us.

One day, our boss called us into his office and asked if we'd mind going to our office in London for a few days to train a couple of employees there. All expenses and accommodation would be paid for; the only problem was that we'd have to travel back on the Friday night. Sensing an opportunity for a bit of a booze-up in London Town, I successfully managed to swing an extra night in the hotel for the pair of us and a train back home the next day.

So, the training came. The first day was manic; we got back to our hotel on the first night, ate and went straight to bed in our separate rooms. I couldn't fall straight to sleep though; I'd be thinking about her in the next room and what she might be doing. It didn't take long before I dropped off though, being so tired.

The next day's training was a bit easier though, and we arranged to have a night out in town with some of the people in our London office after work. We all met up in a bar, the drinks started flowing and we went off to a nightclub.

Emma and I took to the dancefloor. She was wearing a short blue strappy dress with matching heels which showed off her long legs to perfection, and showcased her breasts magnificently. She'd clearly put on a push-up bra, although she didn't need one; I couldn't take my eyes off of her boobs as they overspilled slightly out of her dress. I leaned into her and told her that not only did they look great, but I'd have a place to put my pint if I needed to! She giggled and pulled me closer to her, and opened her legs slightly sliding them so she could grind up and down mine.

This caused an inevitable hard-on, and we ended up dirty-dancing for a while before returning to our table with the others from work.

Due to the amount of people around our table, there was only one seat left. I offered it to Emma, but she pushed me down into it and sat on my lap. Hey, I wasn't going to argue! As more and more drinks were consumed, she would become more and more animated and would move around on my cock as she spoke with the others, not knowing the effect it was having on me. Well, I was drunk and horny, and I decided I would risk it and let her know.

Whilst she was in full conversational flow with Kate, a woman from the London office, I twitched my cock, which was growing right between Emma's thighs. She stopped talking, and I did it again. She looked round and me with her eyes and mouth wide open in shock. I wiggled my eyebrows and twitched my cock for a third time; she laughed and put her hand to her mouth, and then turned away and started talking to Kate again. I didn't care about what, I was having too much fun.

I carried on doing this for a few minutes, and Emma would playfully slap the side of my thigh each time, until she adjusted herself so she was only sitting on one of my legs. My cock sprang up to the side of her leg, and I resigned myself to no more enjoyment... until she then slide her hand up the inside of my leg and wrapped it around my swollen dick!

I was shocked, and immediately the rest of me stiffened up to match my erection. She slowly started moving her hand up and down, slowly jerking me off through my jeans. This carried on for a few minutes; all this time, she continued to talk to Kate as if nothing was going on, although Kate would quickly steal a glance at me, and then to Emma's arm behind her. Emma clearly wasn't being as stealthy as she thought she was....

More to follow.

Mikey22, Mb91 and whybother like this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

Emma just made me hard too. Nice writing.

3. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Thanks, hope you enjoy the next instalment when I can get around to it.

4. whybother

Gold Member

Can't wait.

5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Aww...Waiting!!!

6. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 2.

Eventually, Emma got up, gave me a saucy wink and went off to the dancefloor with Kate. I watched Emma's ass in that tight blue dress, noting that there was no panty line. Maybe she's not wearing any underwear, I though, and my cock instantly grew what felt like another half a metre. Not that it could get much bigger at that point.

Emma and Kate kept talking to each other on the dancefloor, and both of them would glance over at me. Emma beckoned me over, but there was no way I was getting up right now. The dancefloor was packed, and I didn't want to risk introducing an oversized erection to another guy's butt-cheeks. I decided that I'd stay put until my erection subsided, but it took much, much longer than I thought...

The night came to an end, and we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Well, apart from me and Emma. We jumped in a cab back to our hotel. Emma nuzzled up to me in the back and and put my arm round her and pulled her close, breathing in the heady mixture of sweet perfume and a whole lot of wine. We didn't speak for the whole journey; we just took in the feeling of being this close for the first time together.

We fell out of the taxi back at the hotel, and made our way across the reception to the lifts. When the door closed, she looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes (although I was having difficulty looking up from our incredible cleavage) and asked:

"Should we be doing this?"

Well aware of her recent taste in movies, having heard her talk about it non-stop for the past month, I muttered "Fuck the contract," pushed her up against the back of the lift, raised her arms above her head, and our lips met properly for the first time. The feeling of her lips against mine was electric, our tongues locked together and her body writhed hungrily against mine.

I released her arms and she wrapped them around my neck, still kissing me. My hands slid down her sides, over her hips and onto that shapely ass which I'd lusted after for so long. I pulled her closer to me so she could feel how hard she'd made me throughout the evening. Remembering the lack of panty line I'd noticed earlier made my cock throb as I realised there was only a few thin sheets of fabric stopping us from fucking right there in the lift.

The doors opened on our floor and we stumbled out, still tangled together kissing passionately. If anyone else was in the corridor I wouldn't have noticed, let alone cared. I'd wanted this for so long. Eventually, we made it to her door, my heart racing at what was about to happen. Suddenly she froze, and pulled sharply away from me.

"Dan, I'm sorry," she said, a look of shock on her face. "I can't do this, not with you. We can't do this."

The look of utter bewilderment on my face must have been so obvious. "But... what... but... why?!" I demanded.

"I can't risk losing you Dan, I can't! If we do this, we could lose what we have and I can't do that!" Emma looked on the verge of tears, but I didn't know whether I should grab her and hold her or just walk away.

"I'm sorry Dan," she said, and with that she unlocked her door and slipped inside. I stood there, shellshocked, almost forgetting about the hard-on I was still nursing. The sound of the lift doors opening shook me from my thoughts, and I pulled out my keys, opened the door to my room and went in, almost in a daydream.

More to follow.

7. whybother

Gold Member

Shit, I was hard with anticipation. Emma really did a number there

8. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 3

I sat down on the edge of the bed, in a daze at what had happened. I understood why Emma had stopped from going all the way, but being drunk and horny, I couldn't help but be angry at her for putting the brakes on what I thought would be an incredible end to the night.

In the end, I got undressed, brushed my teeth and slipped naked into the big, empty hotel bed. I usually sleep in a pair of boxers, but after taking them off I'd flung them across the room. Hell, I'd find them in the morning. I resigned myself to an angry wank to release the frustration and started stroking my now semi-hard cock.

After a few minutes of jerking off, feeling the cum build in my balls, my phone beeped on the bedside table. It was a text from Emma.

What now, I thought. You didn't want me a few minutes ago, can't I have a fucking wank now either?

"U still up? X" it said.

"Very much so," I replied, meaning it in every sense.

"Sorry. I didn't expect us to go this far. X" pinged back her response.

I texted back. "It's OK."

"No it's not. I wanted it as much as u, I just got scared. I love you to bits, I was worried it would come between us."

I began to melt a little, I couldn't stay mad at Emma.

"I love you too, you little mentalist. Shall we forget tonight and move on? X"

"I would... but... X"

"But what? Don't leave me hanging here! X"

Her next text knocked me sideways.

"I can't stop thinking about how u would have looked naked with that hardon I was feeling. X"

Fuuuuck, I thought. Within 20 minutes I'd gone from being utterly cockblocked to being right in there again. Full of bravado now, I thought I'd chance my arm again. I took my phone, angled it just right to ensure just the right picture, and took a full-screen picture of my erection. A quick check to make sure I wasn't accidentally sending it to my boss or whoever, and it was on the way to the room next door with the caption "OK, you can see me naked, but only on an instalment program. Here's part one. X"

A few nervous moments passed. I checked again to make sure I hadn't tweeted my cock worldwide. My phone beeped again.

"OMG THAT LOOKS HUGE! I want that soooooo much! X"

"You know where to come. ;) X" I texted back. I thought, my work is done here.

A minute passed. No text.

A few more minutes. Still nothing.

Ten minutes passed in what felt like an hour, and it dawned on me that I'd fucked up again. Before I had a chance to get down again, however, there was a knock at the door. I leaped out of bed like a horny salmon and ran to the door. I looked out of the peephole and my heart almost forced its way out of my chest. It was Emma!

Looking down, I realised I was still butt-ass naked. Well, she did say she wanted to see this. I took a deep breath, turned the handle and opened the door.

Emma was stood there in a small hotel robe. When she saw me, her jaw dropped straight to the floor. I stood with a grin on my face and an erection you could hang a towel on. Her eyes were locked on my dick.

After about 20 seconds without a word, I pulled her inside. It was cold in the hallway and I didn't want any shrinkage, not now! She stepped back a few feet from me and dropped her robe to her shoulders. Now, I've always found female shoulders a very sexy part of the body, and normally this would have been enough to keep me happy, but I wanted more tonight.

"And the rest," I commanded.

Emma loosened the knot on her robe, and gravity did the rest.

If I'd asked for all of my birthdays, Christmasses, Easter and whatever other religious holidays to come on one day, they couldn't have come close to what I felt right now. Emma was stood feet from me, totally naked. Her breasts were everything I'd imagined; despite their size, they hung perfectly, with large dark areolas and nipples I couldn't wait to take between my teeth. She had just the slightest hint of a belly and beautifully curved hips, with just a hint of neatly-trimmed red hair above her pussy. She stood there for about a minute, letting me drink her in, before walking slowly up to me, swaying her hips and staring into my eyes.

More to come.

#8 manvspencil, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    whybother likes this.
  9. Redline1

Gold Member

Ok she has me hard also!!!! Next one please!!!

10. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 4

Emma pressed her big, warm, voluptuous tits against my chest, hard enough for me to feel her nipples poking into me. She reached up with one hand and placed it on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. She reached down with the other hand, wrapping it around my shaft and started slowly moving it back and forth like she had done earlier that evening, the tip gently stroking against her stomach.

"When I got into bed I started thinking about you," she whispered. "I was touching myself when I texted you. I was hoping you'd let me come."

My cock throbbed in her hand. "Oh, I'll let you come alright," I said softly, and our lips met for the second time that evening.

This time it was slower, less urgent. We had the whole night to ourselves now, and I was going to savour every last second of it. We pressed together hard, my cock flat against her stomach just above her pussy. I reached down and ran my finger softly along her slit, back and forth slowly, testing the waters. Her legs partly slightly to let me enter her, and I gently probed her, finding her wet and willing. I then ran my finger back up to her clit, which was already slightly swollen, and she shuddered as I briefly passed my finger over it.

She pulled back slightly, releasing her grip on my cock. She took my exploratory hand, looked seductively into my eyes and placed my finger in her mouth, sucking it, tasting herself on me. I couldn't help but wish it was my dick.

"Fuck me," she said.

I didn't need to be asked twice. We fell into each other again, kissing urgently, and stumbled into the open bathroom door. I fumbled for the light switch and turned it on, and roughly picked Emma up and placed her on the sink unit. She gasped as the cold worktop made contact with that fine, naked ass.

I pushed her legs apart, reaching down to position myself at the entrance to her pussy, and with one swift, slick movement, I was inside her.

Fuck, she was tight. Or maybe I was just really big. I don't know.

We both gasped together as I entered her. We both stopped and looked at each other, and she giggled that cute, sexy little giggle that I loved. I stood there for a few seconds, just savouring the feeling of feeling my cock inside her pussy for the first time, and then slowly started fucking her.

She let out a long moan as I slowly pulled almost all the way out of her, almost to the tip, and gently back in. She placed one hand on the worktop to balance herself, and placed the other round my neck again so I could take in her breasts as they shook as we fucked. She looked down at my cock being worked in and out of her.

"Oh, I love watching your cock go in me!" she cried.

This spurred me on, and I started fucking her faster, and she pulled herself closer to me. I put my face in her shoulder, breathing in her scent as our fucking became more urgent.

Looking up, I saw her reflection in the mirror behind the sink, and watched her ass move back and forth as she thrust back at me. Then our eyes met again...she was watching me too, this time in the full-length mirror behind me. We watched each other intensely as we fucked more frenziedly, getting to the point of no return.

I felt Emma's pussy tighten around my cock as she came, arching her back and moaning loudly. This was enough to set me off, and I unloaded what felt like gallons of cum into her. I thought it would never stop. This was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, and I never wanted it to end.

More to, er, cum.

#10 manvspencil, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    whybother likes this.
  11. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 5

Eventually we slowed to a stop. I stood, my cock still hard inside Emma, trying to catch my breath. Emma was still breathing heavily as well, her breasts heaving up and down, her face flushed from her own orgasm.

"Oh, wow," she gasped. "Why did we never do this before?"

"Hey," I replied. "It was worth the wait, don't you think?"

"Fucking hell, yeah! Can we do it again?"

My dick was still sensitive from the awesome orgasm I'd just experienced. "Give me a few minutes, yeah?"

Emma feigned a pout, and then did that sexy little giggle again. "OK, but you've not got long, big boy! Shall we clean up?"

I looked down and watched a bead of sweat begin its lucky journey down her chest and down between her cleavage. I pulled my cock slowly out of her, making the most of every moment of still being inside that tight little pussy, and as the head slid out I noticed the mixture of my cum and her juices on my cock pooling on the worktop below her.

She hopped down off of the worktop and wrapped her hand around my cock again. Although it remained hard, it was still tender, and I winced slightly as she led me to the shower, dick-first. She opened the door and turned it on, waiting for a few seconds for it to get warm, and stepped in. I followed eagerly.

Our bodies met again under the spray, and we stroked and caressed each other's bodies as we kissed. I worked my way down her neck to her breasts, taking her left nipple gently between my teeth and flicking my tongue over the tip, and then circling it. I held her right breast in my hand, circling the other nipple with my thumb, and alternated between them for a few minutes whilst she let out soft, satisfied signs and little moans under her breath.

We began lathering up to clean off, her paying special attention to my cock. The tenderness was beginning to wear off, and I had remained hard and was beginning to enjoy the sensations of her soapy hand wanking me off again. She then pulled me closer again and placed my cock between her legs; as I was taller than her, I didn't go inside her, but instead spread her pussy so her clit was in direct contact with the top of my shaft. She then started sliding her hips back and forth, rubbing herself on my cock, and threw her head back as she gave another loud moan. This girl was insatiable.

I wasn't going to let Emma have it all her own way, however. I pulled away from her and dropped to my knees, taking in every inch of her on the way down. Once my gaze was level with her pussy, I gently drew a finger along her, and she shivered at my touch. I then leaned forward and traced the same line in the opposite direction with my tongue, stopping just below her clit, and waited a moment before spreading her lips apart and very, very slowly, moving my tongue up and down over her swollen clit.

She signed, loudly, put her leg over my shoulder and placed her hands on the back of my head, pulling me tighter into her. Every now and then, I would flick my tongue over her clit faster, and she would pull hard at my hair as she gasped and groaned. I'd been told on many occasions that I was fantastic at giving a woman great oral, and I'd always jokingly threatened Emma that I'd show her one day, but I never thought that day would come.

Slowly, I worked two fingers into her pussy whilst still licking her. Although she was tight, my fingers slid in easily due to her own wetness and my cum, and I finger-fucked her as I ate her pussy.

My other hand was on her ass, holding her steady, but I realised that as she was leaning against the shower wall there wasn't much point to this. I worked another finger in and just gently started teasing her asshole, stroking it with the tip of my finger. I knew that she liked her ass being teased as she'd told me as much in the past. It was a bit tricky at first, but I settled into a steady rhythm (I remember thinking at the time that this was the sexual equivalent of patting your head and rubbing your stomach; I'd had to work tongue action into the process too!), and it wasn't long before Emma was coming again, her body shaking as I kept circling my tongue round her clit through her orgasm.

I leaned back so I could look up into her eyes again, and she stared, open-mouthed, back down at me.

More to come.

#11 manvspencil, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Barent and whybother like this.
  12. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 6

"Holy fuck, Dan! That was incredible!" Emma exclaimed through her heavy breaths.

"Glad you enjoyed, honey," I replied. I licked my lips, tasting her juices which had gushed down onto my chin as she came. "Although you should know, I'm not done yet."

"Too fucking right! Let me catch my breath, and I'll repay the favour, sexy."

My cock stirred at the anticipation of what was to come.

We stepped out of the shower and both grabbed a towel. I went straight to Emma with mine and started drying her, first her back and then moving round to her large breasts. She sighed as the soft material brushed against her nipples, arching her back and pressing her shoulders into my chest. She took the towel from me and starting drying her stomach, and I took the opportunity to massage her shoulders and lean in to run slow, gentle kisses up and down her long, slender neck.

"Ooooh, Dan," she signed.

I pressed my erection against her ass, and she jumped. "Dan, you're still soaking wet! Let me help you..." Emma picked up her towel and turned to me, and beckoned me to face away from her. She patted the towel down my back, drying me off. Suddenly I yelped as I felt a sharp pain in my left butt-cheek.

"Ow!! Did you just bite my ass?!" I said as I looked round at her on her knees behind me.

"I couldn't help myself, it's a peach. I just had to," she smiled, with a saucy smile and a wink. "Turn around."

I did as I was told and spun to face her, expecting a blowjob. Disappointingly, she stood back up and dried my chest and stomach, with a satisfied "Mmmmm," as she stared at my tattoos. As she reached my crotch, she wrapped the towel around my cock and wanked me slowly, pulling me to her again to kiss her. I reached down between us and softly brought my finger over her clit. She shuddered, and then slapped my hand away, dropping the towel.

"Wait," she whispered.

Now dry, she took my hand and led me back into the bedroom. At the end of the bed, she faced me and pushed me roughly so I toppled backwards and landed flat on my back on the bed. I wasn't expecting her to be that strong.

"What were you doing when I texted you earlier?" she asked, standing over me with her hands on her hips and her legs spread. A riding crop in her hand wouldn't have looked out of place.

"I was... relieving some stress," I replied, sheepishly. "I was somewhat worked up. Well, you already knew that."

"Show me," she commanded.

I propped myself up on my left elbow, and started stroking my cock with my free hand. I looked straight at Emma, but her eyes were locked on my erection, and she had a wicked grin on her face. I started slowly, making a point of giving her a show.

"I want you to do it faster."

I began to pump my cock harder, and Emma began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples, urging me on. She then snaked her right hand down her stomach to her pussy, and began rubbing it in time with me, moaning quietly, with her gaze locked on me jerking off. This was too much to take, and I dropped flat onto my back and closed my eyes, feeling my second orgasm of the night begin to build.

I felt my legs being pushed apart, and I opened my eyes to see Emma kneeling between them on the floor at the end of the bed, her mouth just inches from my cock. I let go of my straining dick, and she leaned forward and ran her tongue up the length of my shaft, stopping to lick gently below the head. I almost came there and then, but I knew that if I did I wouldn't get what I'd been hoping for. Damn, Emma knew what she was doing.

"Here's what you've been waiting for, big boy," she smiled, and took my cock in her mouth. I almost shouted out loud at the sensation, as she took almost all of my seven inches right to the back of her throat.

"Did I ever tell you how fucking much I love you?" I gasped, as Emma began working her full, thick lips up and down. I'd often commented on how perfect her lips looked for cocksucking, never thinking that I'd actually get to experience them for myself. Feeling them now around my stiff member was a million times better than I'd ever imagined. She sucked long and slow, before letting my cock pop out of her mouth before pulling back my foreskin and then swirling her tongue over the tip. She dragged her long nails across my balls, and stroked just below them on that magic area between the balls and the ass. I wasn't going to last much longer, and it must have been obvious to her too as she stopped suddenly and released my cock, and jumped right on top of me.

"I want that cock, I want your cum in me," she almost growled, reaching down between us and positioning the head of my cock right at the entrance to her pussy. She then lowered herself onto me and rode me hard, pulling my hair as she pulled my head up to her tits so I could suck hard on her nipples and grab her breasts roughly. This was animal sex.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and after about three or four minutes I shot my second load of the night into Emma's pussy and it felt even bigger than the first. This pushed her over the edge too, and amazingly we came together for the second time that evening me moaning loudly and her almost screaming. I lay, still inside her, spent, breathing hard. Emma, however, didn't want to want to stop, and kept gyrating slowly on my mega-sensitive cock.

"I don't want to let you go," she said in a tiny, sweet voice (I'd always loved it when she did that), as she squeezed my cock inside her.

"I don't want you to eithe - AAAAHH!" I yelled as Emma started riding me again. Sometimes I can go again straight away; however this was not one of those times, as the orgasm I had just had had come over me so suddenly that the head of my cock was tingling, and any movement, however slight, was almost painful.

"OK, I'll get off, baby," Emma signed, with a mock pout. She climbed off my cock and laid down next to me, stroking my face. We were both hot and flushed with our orgasms, and breathing heavily. We kissed for what seemed like hours, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I woke with a start. It was still dark, and I found myself spooned against Emma. I looked at the alarm clock on her side of the bed, and saw that I'd only been asleep a couple of hours. Emma was still asleep, and her warm, naked body felt incredible against me.

It didn't take long before my cock was standing to attention again. "Do you ever sleep, sunshine?" I whispered down to it, and began kissing Emma's neck, and stroking and caressing her hips and thighs in a not-so-subtle attempt to rouse her. She stirred, and ground her ass against my erection. "Hey baby," she sighed sleepily, and raised her leg to give me access to her pussy.

She was still wet from our previous fuck, and I slipped in easily. She was so warm and inviting, and we slowly moved together, still both sleepy but enjoying the sensations of a slow, lazy fuck, especially after the frenzied sex of a few hours ago.

More to come.

whybother likes this.
  13. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 7.

I woke to the incredible feeling of a tongue being swirled over the head of my cock, and then plunged into a warm, willing mouth. I'd never woken up to a blowjob before, having always been an early riser, but it had always been one of my biggest fantasies. I knew it was daytime, but I didn't want to open my eyes yet. I reached down to run my fingers through Emma's hair as her head bobbed up and down on my dick.

"Morning beautiful," I mumbled, sleepily.

"Morning, sexy," said Emma, clearly, and distinctly without a mouthful of cock.

OK, so now I opened my eyes. I turned my head to the left to see Emma laying next to me naked, her tousled red hair cascading down onto her breasts. I love sex hair. She reached over and ran her nails over my stomach.

"You remember Kate, don't you?" she said, and motioned in the direction of my crotch. I looked down to see a blonde head of hair hovering over my shaft.

"I told Kate last night I'd been touching your dick in the club, she'd asked how big you were. I texted her this morning and told her to come and find out for herself."

"Er, hi K-Kate," I stammered.

Kate stopped sucking and looked up at me, licking her lips. "Hi Dan," she replied. "Emma wasn't wrong, I bet you sure fill a hole!" She continued to work her hand up and down my cock.

"I thought you might like a treat, baby," said Emma, and worked her hand under Kate to fondle my balls. Kate began working her tongue, complete with piercing, around the head of my cock again. I dropped my head back to savour the sensations.

More to come (sorry this one was short).

_lookin4fun_ likes this.
  14. manvspencil

manvspencil Member

Part 8.

All I could think was, "I am so fucking lucky!" as I alternated between watching Kate's head bobbing up and down on my shaft, and turning to stare at Emma's incredible breasts framed by her long, tousled hair.

"Just thought you might like to know something," Emma whispered softly in my ear. "Before you woke up, Kate was eating my pussy in the bathroom." She came in closer and whispered even more quietly so Kate couldn't hear, "She's not as good as you though, babe."

Emma gave me a saucy wink. My eyes must have been out on stalks.

Emma licked her finger and reached down to my dick, and started gently stroking the bit between the base of my cock and the top of my balls. This had always been the GO! button for me, and with Kate still sucking like a Dyson on my shaft, it wasn't long before I was ready to explode again.

Kate, however, had other ideas, and pulled away from my cock. Dammit, two women in 24 hours and I STILL wasn't going to get to cum from a blowjob!

"Oh, no no no," she growled as she sat up, giving me my first sight of her tits. They were smaller than Emma's by a long way, but still fairly impressive. "I want that cum in my pussy!"

"OK, fair deal," I sighed, and Kate moved over me, grabbing my cock roughly and rubbing the head against her clit. Her sexual inclinations were somewhat more aggressive than Emma's, and the differences between the two women were really quite enjoyable.

I looked at Emma to try and gauge what she was going to do next.

She must have been reading my mind. "I'm going to ride your tongue," she said, and with that she got up and lowered that beautiful pussy over my face. At the same time, I finally felt Kate's warm pussy slide down on my cock for the first time.

Kate started bouncing up and down on my shaft almost immediately. No slow build up for her, she'd come ready to fuck. Emma however, moved slower, sensually, and I started running my tongue along her pussy. Her soft little sighs coupled with Kate's loud moans were making me want to cum so bad...

More to come (will this ever end?)

#14 manvspencil, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016