After the Park

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jul 29, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

As I stated in the Favorite Fantasy & Fetish Pics thread, I had an unplanned, spontaneous encounter with my friend from "the Park story". It happened like this...

After running errands all Thursday afternoon, I decided I just wasn't in the mood to go home yet. It was just too nice of a day. So I thought I'd just drive around and relax for a little bit.
    I was sitting at a stop light waiting for it to turn Green. I looked over and saw a guy in a Corvette at the same stop light. Suddenly I realized this was the same guy I used to work for and had the encounter with in the Park last year.

I lightly honked the horn and he looked over and saw me. He got a big ole Shit eating grin on his face and toldme to Follow him. I followed him back to his office at his home. We chatted for a few minutes in the drivewaywhile he got the mail. Then he invited me to come inside the house.

As soon as we got inside the door he started feeling me up & down and rubbing my titties & pussy. Then he put his hand down my pants and stuck his fingers in my pussy. I was so wet, his fingers slipped right in.

Then we began kissing and he pulled his Cock out of his zippered pants. I grabbed his Cock and started Stroking it as we stood there kissing and him feeling my pussy and titties.

He then asked me if I wanted to see my old office. We went in and it was the same desk I used when I worked for him. He picked me up and sat me on the extension part of the desk and we kissed and rubbed and stroked some more.

I told him to sit down, in what used to be my chair. I got on my knee's and started Sucking his Cock.

He's got a very thick Cock. So again, like at the park I sucked him for a while until I got my mouth stretched open enough to take it deeper inside my mouth til I could take it all the way down to the base.

I was sucking away and playing with his balls. He was moaning and telling me how much he enjoyed my Tongue techniques while giving him a blow job.

By now I was ready to sit on it and ride his thickCock, so I started to take my clothes off and suddenly the front door opened on the other side of his house. He looked out the window to the driveway and realized it was his daughter paying him an unexpected visit. So we had to hurry and get our clothes back on. We were able to get dressed and sitting down talking before she entered his office on the other side of the house. I talked with her and reminisced for a bit, then I announced that I better get home since my husband would be home shortly.

He walked me out to my car apologizing for the interruption, but said he was really glad we ran into each other today. We stood there talking for a little while, so I texted L2BK that I was hanging out with my park friend. He told me to tell him he said "Hi". We kissed some more and he told me that he would be calling me soon. His work has finally slowed down and if I was still interested we could get together sometime for the MFM we never got to have before. I told him Yes, my husband and Iwould enjoy that. We kissed some more and as I was leaving he mentioned again that he would get ahold of me soon and we could make arrangements for that get together.

I left his house and stopped at the next available parking lot to text L2BK and told him I sucked his dick and got my pussy fingered. He told me later than he thought I was just messing with him about the sex part,figuring I was just telling him what he wanted to hear. He really thought we were just talking. When I gave a little more detail about my encounter, he then realized Itwas true. He said he got an instant Hard On and that he got so Hard that he couldn't get up from his Desk because he knew it would be noticeable to others.

I already knew that he was going to come home with a nice Hard Stiff Cock. And sure enough he did ;) I started telling him the details of my encounter and could tell how excited he was - he needed Relief, so I kneeled down and began to Suck his Cock. I was Sucking & Stroking his excited Cock and licking his balls, it didn't take long for him to Cum in my mouth. He shot so hard that the cum went directly to the back of my throat and I swallowed it all before I even knew that's what happened. :)

~ Elizabeth ~

(I really wish his daughter wouldn't have showed up, but at least it seems like our friendship has been renewed and hopefully soon.............)

Gingerbear, Mb91, teamster145 and 8 others like this.
  2. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Wow I really shouldn't be reading this at work I'm now stuck at my desk not able to stand up yet

3. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Thank you Sweet Lady!

Thatguy1224 likes this.
  4. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Lol! Now you know what my husband went thru that day ;) :D

Thatguy1224 and Love2BKinky like this.
  5. Joys

Verified Gold Member

You really know how to make L2BK come home with a nice Hard Stiff Cock... I envy him for having such a wife as you..

(hopefully soon............. too)

Love2BKinky, Doitagain and loves2ride like this.
  6. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Thank you my Sweet Friend!
    throwing kisses.gif

Joys likes this.
  7. CaramelLady

You're welcome my friend!

8. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

That's another gem! Hot!

loves2ride likes this.
  9. phish

Gold Member

very hot!

loves2ride likes this.
  10. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Hi CaramelLady...
    Nice to see you back.

I agree, it was hot

loves2ride and CaramelLady like this.
  11. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Yeah she does. Or make it hard when I walk in the door.:)

I remember this time at band camp....
    Oh wait. It's supposed to be her remembering band camp.:D

Joys and loves2ride like this.
  12. CaramelLady

Thank you baby! It is good to be back and see my favorite Loves!

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  13. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

That's exactly what happened to me:):(

phish and loves2ride like this.
  14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Hottttt

loves2ride likes this.
  15. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I guess now you will have to write a story called
    "My Two Days With The Roofer" :)

16. pb_j

Gold Member

Another great story. Even though I haven't spoken to either one of you very much you sound like a great couple(that knows how to have fun). I will be looking forward to more:)

Love2BKinky and loves2ride like this.
  17. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Thank you! :)

I'm gonna write another story about "The Contractor" as soon as I have a chance.... Stay tuned ;)

Thatguy1224 and Love2BKinky like this.
  18. pb_j

Gold Member

Oh I will. No rush anticipation is a good thing;)

19. Vman464

Gold Member

That's extremely hot! Did u want to cum work for me???? Lol ;)