After she orgasms, then what?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Atlantico, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

My gf only has one orgarsm when we have sex, and has it relatively quiickly.
    I have done everything conceivable to get her another orgasm, to no avail.
    Lots of foreplay etc etc. I understand many (most?) women are mono-orgasmatic and I dont have a problem with that. My problem is that after she orgasms she immediately loses any interest in sex, the equivalent of going limp for men. Now, by then I am just far way of my orgasm (I am a long-runner, take some time to orgasm) and for me the sex is just in the beginning. It ends up with me very aroused and her....well...being there waiting for me to orgasm. Of couse this is creating us some big issues.
    In a nut-shell I dont seem to be able to keep her minimally aroused after she orgasms, that would make me feel more making love to her rather then going after my orgasm. Last night we made love and the same happened as usual. That got me thinking that she is doing a sacrifice after her orgasm, pretending to be aroused. I must say she tries to be a good sex partner, she really puts some effort to it, but well it shows... I am frustrated. Thanks for reading

2. lol106

lol106 New Member

My fiance is just like this, What i normally do is after she's done, and I'm not - I let things cool off for a good half hour (i havn't gotten off yet) - We normally watch TV, sometimes then i take a shower, i come back, tease her, push her buttons a little bit, and she's ready to go again - I personally see it as she shouldn't have to pretend, if her body says "hey, you just came thats enough of this shit for a few minutes" then i'm fine with it - It took a lot of patience on my part when this started to happen, but i've talked to her about it and we're working thru it - I'de try talking to her about it.

3. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

Thank you, nice advice, I will try this tonight, hopefully!

4. igor

Gold Member

My wife was a one orgasm gal too. I always made sure she came first, and that solved a lot of problems because then she didn't care how long it took me. She remained enthused for as long as it took me to cum. For some women, the intimacy of the act is as important as their achieving orgasm. I suppose that is maybe one difference between just fucking and making love. I can see if you take a long time to cum that she would tire and want it over with.

5. crosewood

crosewood New Member

i'm thinking that maybe she can prolong holding it, and try to not have an orgasm yet, for your sake. have you tried to talk to her about this?