after-sex cuddling, does this sounds more than a FWB situation?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SarahBear2010, May 4, 2011.

1. SarahBear2010

SarahBear2010 New Member

Right after sex he pulls me close and wants to hold me. I was a little freaked out at first because we have never done THAT before...lol. I must admit it felt really good., His idea. He even rubbed my back a little bit. I wonder if he has feelings for me but won't say anything out of fear. I don't want this to turn into anything more than FWB. So this mean it was more than a booty call. Then he says "Love You" first before I leave

#1 SarahBear2010, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I don't know honestly. I've had one night stands where there was cuddling, even hanging out with their family.

3. nyxx

nyxx New Member

sometimes lines can get blurred, but maybe it was just really good that particular night. don't stress over it.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

hmm you edited it after I posted... saying "Love you" makes the situation totally different.

are you just wanting us to tell you.. "Yes it is more than a FWB thing". I don't know your lover and I don't know what he's thinking so I can't give you advice on that.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

If all you want is FWB, looks like you'll be looking elsewhere. Whats the problem if it progresses further? Are you cheating on someone else with him, he too ugly to be seen out with, good for nothing more than a fuck?

6. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

If you two are saying "I love you" to one another, that could mean the lines are already being blurred, depending upon what each of you means by it.

If you keep doing the after-sex snuggling thing, you're just going to blur the lines more. I've been there and done that several times.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi SB2010,
    Yes I've been where your FWB is after having satisfying sex with a good woman and done and said the same things in the moment of tenderness and meant it at the time.
    Of course as soon that lovely fuzzy post coital feeling dissipates then reality sets in and the realisation of impossibility of the situation solidifies.
    Don't read too much into this but also do not discard it as false.
    That said why can't FWB have tender fondness feelings for one another?
    I have felt that way for all my past FWB and still do even as we no longer do the sex thing.

8. Meee

Gold Member

I think it sounds exactly like FWBs. A friend-with-benefits is a friend. Friends like to spend some extra time together. Friends rub each other's backs. Friends have feelings for each other. Friends can even say they love each other. Why are all of these things out of place? Is he not really your friend? Is he just your fuck buddy? Your date? Your cock?

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Thanks Meee, you always seems to say it better than anyone :rose

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Some like it and some don't care, if I was with anyone for a one time thing or long term, I will want to cuddle with a woman if A. she likes it ..... and with me, B. I like her. C. I have an attraction to her. Looks are not everything, a bitchy woman would not get me in bed even with a perfect 10.
    So depends on everyone's personal tastes.

11. DWB

DWB New Member

Ehhh...call me weird but I have never been one to roll over and become distant after sex...be it a one night stand...fwb...or meaningful relationship...I still like to hold her in my arms afterwards and into sleep. Intimacy is pretty high on my likes....and to hold the person near...flesh against flesh as we pass out is a pretty damn enjoyable intimate moment.

The I love you part...dunno..some people use those three words pretty loosely these days.

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Same here I absolutely love the intimate moments that follow. Cuddling afterwards is bliss.

That is true also.

13. DWB

DWB New Member

To me sex is not about getting that all so popular "Nut"
    Its the journey instead of the destination...

14. igor

Gold Member

This is a problem? So maybe he has real feelings towards you - is that a bad thing? Would you have not gone to bed with him if you thought it was any more than a friendly fuck?

15. CruelTease

Gold Member

Is this the abusive alcoholic/drug using guy?

16. yaeyae

yaeyae New Member

Sarah Bear,
    I just want to get in on this thread giving my POV. Cuddling, it depends on the sex and how attractive your partner is at that time. If the sex was breath taken great, I would cuddle a bit to say thank you.

If the partner's body looks really good, I just want to be next by it regardless if it is before or after sex. -->cuddling has noting to do with love!!!!!

If your partner says "I love you" than you need to set up a meeting and defined the restraints and limitations and then go into negotiation.

Hope everything goes well and hope you don't lose a good FWB.

Cheers,
    Jae

#16 yaeyae, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  17. igor

Gold Member

I don't see how a couple can have sex (at least more than once) without forming some kind of bond. Maybe his saying he loves you was a bit premature but it does indicate he has more than casual "sex only" feelings towards you.

18. SarahBear2010

SarahBear2010 New Member

I think so too but he won't really admit it, He did tell me he has feelings for me