After Our Phone Call

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

After Our Phone Call

My Dearest,

I just wanted to let you know what I experienced since I got off the phone with you, after we brought each other to such incredible peaks. Once I hung up, I realized I was really wet and the smell of my sex was quite obvious to me. I went into the bathroom and stripped down with the intention of hopping right into the shower, but thinking of the sounds you made when you came made my pussy contract and I realized I was still very horny. I grabbed a dildo and brought it into the shower with me. I did the usual shampooing, soaping, and shaving as quickly as I could, then I got to work on myself.

I got on my hands and knees facing away from the faucets and let the water from the shower come down on my anus. It was a light stream without pressure, but it was just enough to make me close my eyes and pretend it was your tongue. I inserted the dildo into my slick pussy and realized I was quite thick and swollen. It felt so good going in, that I moaned out loud. I slowly fucked myself whilst feeling the warm water on my ass and savored the sensations.

After a while, the water pressure I was getting wasn't enough, so I stood up and took the showerhead down, and then switched it to the pulsate setting. I reinserted the wet dildo into my thickened pussy and aimed the water at my engorged clitoris. Again, the feeling was so sensual that I moaned out loud, this time, my voice echoing off the shower walls. The sound of my own passion excited me even more and I moaned and grunted even louder while I furiously fucked myself. I pulled the skin up off of my clit to expose it even more, and inhaled deeply as the water pounded against it.

As I tried to fuck myself faster and deeper, I found it hard to hold onto the shower massage so I wedged it between my wrist and abdomen, then used my fingers to hold my hood back. The feeling was incredible as I imagined your cock slamming into me again and again, faster and faster, bringing wails of ecstasy from me that filled the small space of the bathroom.

I would let myself get close to coming, then slow the pace and re-aim the jet so it wasn't hitting my clit dead center. All the while talking to myself, calling out your name and begging you to fuck my hard again. Like I said, my own voice was incredibly hot to my ears, and this made my hand increase the tempo again as I savagely slammed it into my pussy's strong grip.

I brought myself to the brink of orgasm 3 or 4 times before I could take it no longer and changed positions again, this time using my other hand on the dildo. With renewed vigor I brought the base of the dildo against my body again and again. The wet slapping sound it made as it hit my flesh, coupled with the moist sounds coming out of my pussy were divine. I felt an incredible wave of orgasm rushing to the surface, and this time I just let it come and overtake me.

I screamed out loud as I let go of the showerhead and just used the dildo to bring myself over the edge. My pussy clamped down on, and released the dildo with such force I needed to push it into my pussy with each spasm to keep it buried in me. I continued to wail and moan as my hand pumped until my pussy became still, then I slid the dildo out of me. As it excited my box, I felt a final surge of passion take hold of me and my pussy spasmed a few more times, almost as if it were trying desperately to keep the dildo inside.

I finished showering and got out to towel myself off. I was so spent that I barely had the strength to get dressed and plop myself down here at my computer to write this all down.

Thank you for inspiring me!

Yours,
    ~B~

2. charged

charged New Member

Once again CL...........GREAT writing!!! I almost felt like I was there watching. Thanks for sharing!!!

Charged!

3. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

oh! cl , it was great...now i realised how much you can arouse me just by narrating what you have one on you..it was so hot... thank yu ....

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you for your kind words.

5. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

simply incredible

6. cook74

Gold Member

OOOPS! Does anyone have any suggestions for me about how I can clean the spaces between the keys on my keyboard:eek::eek:

Your writing is hot CL!

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hot as usual CL. And I'm not just talking about the content -- you are actually a very descriptive and skilled writer. Bravo!

8. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

CL Are you sure this is fiction? Don't think you could recount this as you have without really doing it first!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

This one really happened. Good eye, Peta. ;)

10. cook74

Gold Member

That just makes it that much hotter:slong

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Did you manage to get the cum from between your keys, yet, hon? ;)

12. cook74

Gold Member

:rofl:rofl

Yes Cl, thanks for your concern, I was up half the night and went through almost 50 cotton buds in the hard to reach places :lol

13. Bob Mackadoo

Bob Mackadoo New Member

Very sexy story!

14. hellrose18

hellrose18 New Member

15. Massaker

Massaker New Member

I love your stories. As always, thanks for sharing!

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I want to shower with you!

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aww, I didn't see this until after I showered today. Catch ya next time, sport.

18. Goose33

Goose33 New Member

omg it was like i was right there watching u in the shower playing with your pussy water just dripping off those nipples as u slam that dildo in and out that pussy im not gunna lie to u that made my dick rock hard wish was there to take the place of that dildo with my cock and my toung u fuck your self in the shower often

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

You had me 'til that last sentence, Goose; after that it was like you were speaking in tongues.

Excited much?

20. Goose33

Goose33 New Member

Lets just say really excited that story was super sexy made me feel like I was there watching u slamming that dildo in your pussy