[Ask a Girl] Affair

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Chopper9, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Hey girls! Honest oppinions will be appreciated! Wil you have a sexual affair with a married man. Will it be about sex or the gifts? What will be your conditions?
    Thanx

2. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

OHMIGOSH a lot of your questions are about affairs. -__-

I didn't know you got gifts during an affair....

3. octavius

Gold Member

I have never met any woman who was interested in me for gifts. Maybe if I was a millionaire they would come out of the woodwork but honestly I don't think that is a driving motivator for an affair situation with most women unless you're a prostitute of some sort.

All but one of the "affair" offers I have received have been 1.) women who are unhappy/looking to end their current relationship and get into another stable relationship 2.) want to be in a relationship with a guy like me (stable, career oriented, sense of humor, good listener, not entirely bad looking) and 3.) have a pre-existing relationship with me as a friend/coworker. Those women were all very attractive but I personally am not interested in destroying my marriage and/or using them under false pretenses to get sex.

The other one was somebody I hardly knew. A friend of a friend who was in town with her family. She spotted me from across the room, walked over, and started giving me compliments. She was fairly attractive. Well her husband eventually surfaced and she was still pretty flirty. I'm also pretty certain she just likes guys...not me in particular. I never took her up on any offers and I have no way of contacting her.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

All of the many affairs I have had have been about the sex and not one gift was ever exchanged. Most of the women were married but one was single.