Advice would be appreciated all!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by majura, Nov 13, 2013.

1. majura

majura New Member

Dear all,

I'm 19, sexually active and am having an annoying problem. My past girlfriend and current girlfriend, no matter how hard they tried/try cannot seem to get me to cum. I masturbate 2 times a day usually so know for a fact I can cum so it isn't that I can't and this is stressing me a bit. With my previous girlfriend whenever we had sex I enjoyed it but never got to the point where I peaked enough to cum and the other day my current girlfriend was giving me a handjob and I couldn't cum either.

Another problem is that whenever my girlfriend does anything (ranging from a kiss to more) I get an erection and also have pre seminal fluid come out. Is this something to do with it perhaps? I don't know.

Has this happened to anyone else here before or any suggestions from anyone? It's quite embarrassing and I feel i'm letting my partner down by not being able to cum.

Thanks for your time!

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

One sure way to not be able to cum is to put pressure on yourself to cum....stop worrying, relax, and just let it fly:D

3. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Well the first obvious thing to go is stop masturbating. Lay off for a week and then try again with your girlfriend.

If that doesn't work, see a doctor.

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

You're probably used to your hand, which is going to apply a lot more pressure than your gfs hand or pussy. Stop jerking off. Pre-cum is not your problem. It's normal when you get hard.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Sex takes two. You have to be active in it. Show her how you like it. Guide her hand. Adjust your body. Don't just lie there. Make your own movements. Fuck her hand. It can be very erotic.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fixation on your fist is the problem dude.
    Like Fox said above, lay off the had trolley some and let the steam pressure rise a little then you will soon be complaining of premature ejaculation!

7. alwaystry

I agree fully. Also , it can be all mental , you have to relax ,, worrying about it will cause an issue. I knoww , easier said than done

8. majura

majura New Member

Thanks all! I shall take your advice and hope for the best! :)

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

Pretty much what everyone else said.

1. Stop masturbating

2. Quit worrying about it.

Here's another tip that may or may not apply directly to you. I know I ran into this situation from focusing too much on her and making her cum before I would. If you are doing this, it's fine, great for her right up until you find out you can't get off and it starts bothering the both of you.

If you are in this boat: Every now and then just take her. Use her for your pleasure and don't worry so much about everything else that's going on. You might be surprised that she would enjoy this occasionally as well.

10. majura

majura New Member

Funnily enough I have been focusing on her mainly as seeing her enjoy it does give me a kick, however, I do find it hard to multitask, haha. I'll try that too. Thanks, mate.

11. WorriedCatherine

WorriedCatherine New Member

My boyfriend had this same problem because (unbeknownst to me) he was masturbating a lot too. In the end (we're talking years) it killed his sex drive altogether. Just stop masturbating so often. It's the lazy man's way. You have a girlfriend who is clearly into you, so why do you need to?