Advice - Virgin Girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nuthin, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuthin

nuthin New Member

Hi
    my girlfriend is a virgin.. and she wanted to have sex the other night... but in the end we didn't because she said it hurt too much... any advice or tips.. on how to go about it.... i was very gentle too.. but she felt in pain when i put it in...
    advice tips anyone?
    thanks.....
    :bdance

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I would start with ALOT of foreplay. Including but not limited to eating her out. I mean ALOT. Make her sooo hot that she really wants you inside of her, and be gentle....Her hyman is what is hurting her,I'm assuming,so it may hurt for a few seconds when you break it,but being hot and horny should help her.

3. CAFFINATED

CAFFINATED New Member

tell her to RELAX. I agree with Tson... because she will relax. and be relaxed when you get to that point.

maan, it sucks you only get to lose it once.

4. beau

beau New Member

all great answers

everyone is right , sad thing is its gonna hurt some . and so ya know
    she may bleed eigther alittle or alot . or she may not at all not all bleed thier first time especialy if you gental its best not to go full in and get all buck wild ease into it take your time and you may need to do this more than once over a few days , with some girls if you try to get it all in in one night and if your dick is very big you could rip her and also big dick in small hole to fast can cause her to not be as tight as she could be later on kinda like a shocking stretch to the mussicals .
    but im many cases all people are different

5. bobcat

bobcat New Member

The only thing that you will be doing to a virgin is breaking the hyman. But you usually find that this task has been completed by tapons (to a very minor extent). You cannot strech the mussels, unless you are planning on inserting her with a 44 gallon drum.

Like the others said, be gentle, go slow, and really get her in the mood.....even buy her a dildo so she can do the hard part for you, before the big day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.