Advice Sought!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by djduck12, May 29, 2007.

1. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

Im a happily married 25 year old woman well thought i was anyway. my husband is a area manager for a large company and therefore has a personnel secretery wherever he travels and that includes several overnight stays.
    I didnt have a problem with that until last friday. I came home from work early to find my husband in the bath with his secretery sitting on the toilot writing something in her book.
    Is it me or would any wife go mad when u walk in and find yourself in an awkward position??
    I went mad but husband has told me ive over reacted and to calm down. what does everyone think 1,did i over react 2 what would you have done??
    thanks
    jenny

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Um.. Yea, that's really shady. I would think he'd want to be in the bathroom by himself seeing as he is married and wouldn't want that sort of trouble.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

If anything, they are TOO comfortable together. That is not 'normal' behavior for two working professionals, IMO at least. I'd suspect that there is something going on between them for them to develop that closeness.

You have every right to be upset. A good discussion about this is in order.

4. Jack182

Jack182 New Member

If he let her in knowing that you were gonna come home anytime soon it sounds like hes just "too comfortable" like somebody said.. I'd go mad if i was you thought!

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Yeah I think you should have a talk with him about this. You not what to start it the way I would which would go like this, What the Fuck man. So I would calmly sit down and talk about how uncomfortable you are feeling about the situation. I mean it is important to have trust in a relationship ( i think it is the most important aspect that and honesty) but trust can only go so far with actions like that.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Of course you should be mad and angry and upset....tell your husband to reverse the scenario...you in the bath with one of his friends sitting there talking to you..bet your hubby would blow a gasket!!

I know if I came home to find my wife in tub with a man (any man), sitting there, I wouldnt care who he is.....he would be tossed out by the scruff of his neck and then Id be back in the bathoom questioning my wife...with Im sure a very raised voice!
    Youve got every right to react the way you did!!!!!