Advice Please...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BendHerOver, May 14, 2007.

1. BendHerOver

BendHerOver New Member

I just measured my dick and it is 5 in long and 2 in around. I have had 1 gf who was a virgin when we met. We were in love and had sex alot in the time we were together. She was on the pill and it was great going bareback 3-4 times a day for years. She was really sexy and loved to bend over and take me from the back. We have since broken up and went our separate ways (damn). While we were together, I made a TERRIBLE mistake and cheated on her once with another girl (my gf never found out). I used a condom and the sex was terrible. I kept slipping out and the girl seemed unfazed by my dick. Needless to say, neither of us climaxed. The girl I cheated with told her friends I had a small dick. Although the general public never heard this, it has had a tremendous impact on me for the worse. Since me and my gf broke up, I get discouraged to get with another girl because I am afraid that the same thing will happen as when I cheated on my girl. I have had opportunities to get with girls, but am afraid I will not be able to satisfy them sexually.

I have read the forums about this issue, but it doesn't make it any easier...any advice?

Thanks

2. Hjack

Hjack New Member

i am not the best to post...but no one else has so here it goes.
    don't sweat it. your dick sounds like it is on the small side. but there is one very important thing to remember: just as ALL penises are different so are ALL vaginas!!!!! guys need to remember this. i have only had 2 sexual partners, but they were two very different pussies. the first i slipped into...there was room for a good deal more girth, despite me being larger length and width wise (not huge mind you, just a bit more than average). the second girl, to this day (been having sex for around a year) occasionally is hard for me to get into.

vaginas: some are tighter, some looser, some wetter, some drier...some more sensitive here, some more sensitive there...some girls that prefer it hard and fast, some like it soft and slow. seriously, a small dick is going to be a bit of a handicap, but no worries, there are girls out there that will be satisfied with you. remember the clit is way more sensitive then the vagina anyways, and that does not have too much to do with penis size at all. hope this helps...and don't cheat on your girl!! uncool.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

think of it this way...u wernt small she was just loose

lol :)

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You said "2 in around". That would be about 2/3 inch in diameter. Is that what you meant? Erect?

5. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

You shouldn't be worried about it. It's all about how u use it. Just be confident and have a good time. you have ample width/diameter. Form my experience, most ladies dont like toooooo much length cos sometimes it hurts their insides (well sometimes I have had complaints that I put it in too much and too hard).

So dont worry, just have fun! But be confident.

6. happy

happy Banned

DONT WORRY! The girl you were with that you cheated on was a bitch! girls no better not to say things about mens penis size--it is a touchy subject for us, and by some unknown reason most of us measure our manhood (no pun intended) by it. Girls dont want a long one, they want an average one--for the most part. you may get the "size queens" that need an 8 inch cock and thick but that may be because she is loose and thats what it would take to fill her up. and by what you portrayed is that she was loose, so dont get down on yourself! You are averae to just an 1/2 inch smaller( an half inch doesnt make or break it, seriously!) you are FINE! dont worry! Girls want oral sex more and to stimulate their clits more anyway---now, if you can master that---you are ahead of the game! Dont get down on yourself, im sure there is a girl out there just waiting for you and your cock! You start to look down on yourself, and everything will go down---you look up and good about yourself, and things will work out! be confident! and others will by into it!

7. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Don't be so hard on yourself. Although I do hope that you learned your lesson that the grass is not always greener on the other side. You cheated and the girl you did it with screwed you over like that. I guess people end up having to pay the price somehow. Just learn your lesson and move forward.... Like people have already said... it was not you, maybe she was just loose...lol Crap happens...time to move on.

8. BendHerOver

BendHerOver New Member

I measured using a flexible tape measure. I wrapped it around my dick while it was hard.

This is the "girth", right?

Thanks.

9. BendHerOver

BendHerOver New Member

I definitely did.

10. BendHerOver

BendHerOver New Member

Could my bad experience be because I used a condom? I never used a condom with my gf.

11. Hjack

Hjack New Member

maybe. i hate condoms. i do not know if they are entirely to blame, but i garauntee you they did not help your situation. i am never really as big or hard as i am without a condom so...maybe. but don't worry about it.

12. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

It's interesting... Why does everyone hate condoms?

13. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

If you are use to having sex without one, then it is hard to get use to wearing one. For me, I was with the same lover for 12 years, so I didn't use a condom at all, so I am use to the sensation of not having one on. They also cut down on the "spur of the moment" thang, like whilst taking a shower together etc.

That being said, sex with a condom is a million times better than sex without one and either contracting a STD or having an unwanted child.

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My best advice it to become a real master at giving oral. (There's a great thread somewhere here that'll get you started.) There are also books and "how to" videos on the subject. I'm convinced that most men never really get the hang of it, so if you can really excel at it, you'll seldom have a problem satisfying a woman. If they talk, they'll be raving about your oral skills and not even think about the size of your penis.

There are also positions for intercourse that will provide more stimulation to the clitoris than others. Learn these and practice them. Orgasm is often possible during dry humping; you don't need a monster cock to satisfy. And for some women, even an average size is larger than they prefer. I've been stopped in my tracks because I was too big. It goes both ways.

15. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

*Sigh* the condom thing... Sex without one is seriously like a drug, a very addictive drug. Anyway, man for most women sex is so little about your dick you would be shocked. I mean they want you to have one, but if you've got her all worked up it won't matter. That one girl was a bitch, but to be honest with you, it seems as though most random hookups are kinda bitchy.

16. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

I had a boyfriend that had a below average size penis (it was small). Anyway, he was great at working my G-spot. So, it's not the size that matters...it's how you work what you've got.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

many males and females all have different preferances about different things , for all of us ( just on dick size mind you, i know full well there is far far more to pleasuring a lady than just he dick ) we maybe able to fully pleasure one female , and the next female we may not be able to, i know some guys think that they can pleasure any female and give multiple orgasms on every occasion, this to me is not realistic, as females are more emotional sexualy , so they have to be in the right mind set to really enjoy sex. where as most guys just have to drop their boxers/breifs and they are hard and aroused. size isnt everything thats a given fact, but not every female is going to want a huge cock or a small cock or an average one, preferences we all have them in one way or another.

I know there are females out there i could never fully pleasure, but i also know there are females i have given emense amounts of pleasure to, and worn them out.

And if any male out there thinks he knows it all sexualy, they have a lot to learn, because you can never know it all, there is always room for improvents sexualy.

18. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Oh! True, Kronnie.
    True!
    True!
    That may be the most profound statement I've ever read on S.F. :bow

But I'd never limit the statement to "males". Love making is an art. Getting your partner to orgasm means little. That's like a painter thinking, "My horse looks like a horse; that's good enough." There's no end to how much we can learn, how much we can improve and how much more pleasure we can get from it -- all of us. Unfortunately, most don't seem to see it that way. :(

19. nnnnn

nnnnn New Member

Well... There's no making it bigger, so man up and make the best of it. Confidence is key.

20. Eating Pussy

Eating Pussy New Member

I agree with the other posters, just learn to work with what you have. Any girl that won't be with you because of your penis size isn't worth your time anyway.