[Ask a Girl] advice on sex with a larger penis

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kdar, Nov 5, 2010.

1. kdar

kdar New Member

Hi, I need some advice on how to keep from hurting my girlfriend when we have sex. We have only had sex a couple of times and shes is my first gf. I have a pretty big penis and she won't let me put it all the way in her. I can really only put it in about half way before its hurts her to much. I haven't been able to orgasm with sex only and am wondering if there is something we can do so that i can put my whole penis inside her when having sex? I'm scared that I won't be ever be able to put it all the way in anyone. Will this fit inside ever?

2. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 New Member

On the off chance you have not done these things: sensual foreplay that gets her as aroused as you are, oral for her then lube latherd up on her, in her (put on your fingers and get in her during oral) and on you then go in little spurts with each soft thrusting forward motion allowing her to open up for you as you enter. She can adjust and will really enjoy your size.
    If she does not then she is not ready mentally and back off of sex, penetration anyway, until she is ready, which she will tell you.
    If she is worth it do the above. If still not working she needs to run, not walk, to a gyno to see what is wrong.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If I had a King King penis like you, I would LOVE LOVE my GF to take the "unwanted" part in her hand(S) these reasons:

When the hand(s) (against herself) bump against me at the base of the penis I know I bottomed out and have to reversed, be back for more LOL

I LOVE LOVE a girl taking me in her hand so I get to receive stroking at the same time. By the way, this is absloutely great.

If she is in tune with what's in her hand, she may feel you throbbing, twitching, get harder and bigger as you get more aroused and approach orgasm. For some that's enough to increase their own arousal.

Good luck.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

kdar,
    The LPSG link will certainly help. I'm thicker rather than super long, just under 7.5" long, but much longer than me, about 8" or 9", and it possible that quite a few women will never be able to take it all. So, it depends on your size. If you're around my length, if your girlfriend is fully aroused well before you attempt any penetration, and if you do it very slowly and gently, it should be possible (I've had 100 or so partners, and the only woman who had a problem with me was because of my thickness).

If you're a lot longer than me, you may have to do things a bit differently to most men.

The key to it all is arousal: starting with lots of kissing, lots of hugging, gentle words of love, caresses, touching her all over, bringing her to orgasm through oral sex or through touching her, allowing her to recover from her orgasm, and then penetration. If you do that slowly, unhurried, with genuine affection and more, then it will help.

6. kdar

kdar New Member

Thanks guys, I'll definitely check out the LPSG. My girlfriend is very wet and into it by the time we get to putting my penis inside her. I measured according to the Mr average site, almost 10 inches long, but pretty normal thicknse about 5and a half. I like the idea of her using her hand, but will I really not be able to put it all into anyone? She's pretty small, like 5 two, maybe I will need to date taller girls? it's pretty frustrating because she likes to brag about it but wehn we're in bed she doesn't seem to like it. Are there any guys or girls that have advice for a penis my length? I really hope I'm not stuck using half my penis for the rest of my life.

7. blondi

blondi Member

Its not nessecarily her height, although it probably is, Ive known some pretty tall girls with very short vaginal canals. Its possible that if you were with a taller girl you would get it all in, but if you really like your current shorty, you should work on it. You might want to try some different positions, they can help extend her vaginal canl, allowing deeper penetration...but like everyone's been saying: GO SLOW. use lots of lube even if shes very wet, the more the better, and go with short gentle thrusts. Its still possible you might not be able to get it all inside her but dont give up!

8. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

One of the best positions that I've seen for this would be for her to lay on her stomach, and you penetrate her vagina that way---with her laying FLAT. Her butt cheeks will give you something to feel when your "all the way" in---a stopping point, if you will. So it will feel like your actually all the way in since you won't have to short-stroke it, but in actuality, it's going to be a much more likely position for her to be comfortable with.

What you need to concentrate on IMO is finding positions that, by their nature, allow you a solid "stop." In the example that I just gave ya, her butt cheeks will be the automatic stopping point. There are others.

Lastly, get her on the computer with you as you look up different things to try. It can be a really low-key way to get foreplay and anticipation built up.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you're 10" long then you will not fit all the way into her, or almost any other woman, so you've will have to do the best you can with what you've got. I've got almost 7.5" and I bottom out on some women and not others, so that's a bit of a guide of how deep the vagina expands when fully aroused.

My experience is that a woman's height has nothing to do with vaginal depth. My wife is not tall and can easily take all of me, and I've also had sex with taller women where I have bottomed out.

10. kdar

kdar New Member

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I really don't want to hurt her so I'm going to take it very slow and gentle and use lots of lube. I guess it seems like I may not ever get to be in her all the way, but hopefully we can at least get to a point where I can orgasm inside her. Maybe i just need to stop thinking about it too much.

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This was an amazing Q&A people. i enjoyed reading it, guys, and lone lady, and agree with all your perspectives..... Well done dialogue.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

kdar,
    Good point. If you don't think about not being fully deep and concentrate on how good it feels instead, and pussy does feel great, it should work for you. Good.