advice on my sex life with my shy but willing girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by theone55, Feb 19, 2015.

1. theone55

theone55 New Member

im 31 and she is 29. im crazy about her entire body . I have a book I write all my sex fantasys and stuff I wanna do to her and have her do to me and I wanna atleast let her read through it and have no secrets. we have a lot of sex but if I didn't initiate anything she wouldn't even if she was horny. when we first started dating she was shy but willing to have as much sex as I wanted. if any women care to listen to details of my relationship and hear about my fantasys and think they could helpme figure out a way to work them in or if I shouldn't try certain things and she has let me do stuff I know she hates but tells me to do it cuz she knows I love it. looking for womens opinion. ill share full details if theres someone willing to listen.

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

you may find that she in fact enjoys it because she finds your enjoyment a turn on itself. if she hated something that much she wouldn't do it in my opinion.

3. theone55

theone55 New Member

I get turned on when she lets me do something I know she wont enjoy and doesn't turn her on. I feel bad that I think that way but I love feeling like im her sex king and that every part of her body is mine to enjoy. we have nights where we will light candles in bedroom and she changes into outfits I choose and heels and literally four play for hours its crazy but she reaches limits with me where shes just turned off by how sexually open I am and theres stuff im afraid to ask her to do for me that I want sexually . we also started role playing in different places and I plan things where we go out together and she wears outfits that she looks amazing in but she hates wearing in public but she gets off from how much her doing it turns me on. we have gone out 2 times now and she wants to do it more and I wanna tell her everything I think of and a lot of things I fantasize about her doing most women would be weirded out by/ if u want details its nothing gross but ill share honest details of things ive done and how she did with letting me try things and I wanna hear honest feedback and ill leave out nothing

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You do stuff you like. What about stuff (sexual/non-sexual) she likes?

5. theone55

theone55 New Member

ha I actually got her to open up and tell me what she would like to have me do for her and she came up with a few things I do for her whenever she asks. if im horny wich I always am and shes not in the mood or is sleeping or whatever the case then I have to earn whatever I want and I love early morning sex and I get home at 3 am from work and ofcourse shes asleep buti love getting in bed naked and she sleeps in just panties and tank top cuz she knows I am obsessed with seeing her wearing diff panties. and I obsess about her thighs and legs and feet too but ya like I said I have more fantasys and stuff I wanna do and try with her than I can almost keep up with so sorry if I keep jumpin around. I love laying naked in bed and if I want ii can move her legs apart and she never wakes up to me moving her legs but as soon as I touch her thighs she usually trys talking me out of it but she always tells me if I want anything I gotta give her saturday morning to have me pay it off and she has me do stuff id never tell my friends. she included her best girlfriend who now knows all about our sex life and I cant even hang around her friend or her husband anymore out of embarrassment of her getting to see me do stuff for my gf. her best friend is kinda cute. curvy and unlike my gf is a sex addict . my gf is open with her but no one else including me. the night I met my gf it was at a hotel suit and it was her best friends bday party and we a;ll played truth or dare and I watched my friend and another guy both get long blow jobs in front of a group of us. I just met my gf that night and I was drooling over her in a short jean askirt and I did sexual stuff with her I was dared too but I ended up watching her give head to a guy shenever met and I was turned on by howopen she was but shes only like that with her best friend around, so to get on track ill give details of the first night we had sex and how she was crazy out going fun the first month we dated and how I got to accidently see her doing something that to this day makes me cum in sexonds and it happened after we have sex for first time and hadtold me she hasn't had sex for 4 months and her best friend accidently had my best friend show up not knowing I was with and I am tunred on just talking bout it but I did stuff in front of girls I never thought I would and I wish I could do again.. so if u wanna know about what she and her frind were into when I met her for first time and how she is with just me now compared to then then Ill share or if u like ill give details about stuff shes let me do and stuff she has me do in return

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Unless she is not confident expressing herself about it?

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

WOO-HOOOO!
    So I don't need to share ideas how to then? .......

8. woodster

Verified Gold Member

hanging on for a wild ride here