[Ask a Girl] advice on how to get my wife to lick my cum off her

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bbb2012, Nov 16, 2012.

1. bbb2012

bbb2012 New Member

wives, i am looking for some advice

i love the fantasy of licking my cum off my wife's breast or going down on her after cumming on her pussy etc. we did it once and i licked it off her breasts. she was ok with it but it didn't really do anything for her and there is a couple of problems. #1) after i cum, the desire to do it is usually gone and #2) i want her to be more dominate about it and make me do it to over come # 1

any advice or ideas on how we can make this happen occasionally? i think she would be fine we me going down on her and satisfying her after i ejaculated in her

2. Saggy

Saggy New Member

I am also interested in a response

3. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Ok so I know the question was directed to women but I'll throw my thoughts in here.

Often there are questions of "How do I get my SO to do XXXX (Fill in the blank). The real answer is you don't just "Get" them to do anything. You open up communications and express your desires and if they are interested it may happen.

My wife and I help eachother out with desires all the time. So long as I'm not offended then we try and so on.

As for eating cum off one another....My SO LOVES it. She enjoys cleaning me off and goes crazy when I clean her up. As you stated after cumming sometimes the desire is gone or demished. I still do it if she asks for it. Why? Because I don't find it offensive or repulsive and she wants it. Its frelly given for her pleasure.

Communication...not convincing. Hope it helps.