[Ask a Girl] Advice On Anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by TwylyteKyss, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

I was okay with anal before I got pregnant. Loved it while I was and then wanted it after I gave birth. Here's my problem though. When I had my child I wound up tearing really bad and had a lot of stitches. After I healed and a while after I decided to try again. It's really sore when my ex S/O would enter, but once there it was fine. When he was ready to cum he would speed up and this would cause me to seize up and feel like I needed to expel him. While he would be going slow I would be fine. Any way to stop this from happening or at least make it less?

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Have you tried any of the desensitizing lubes? They are great for allowing that little bit extra relaxation needed for more comfortable anal play. Might be worth a try? good luck xx

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hemmeroids? I got them really bad with my first, and it made anal incrediably painful for a few years afterwards. can he keep it slow? maybe more lube before he speeds up?

4. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

No I've never tried that. Next time I find someone to play with willing to do anal, might have to try that.

I don't know if it's hemorrhoids, but it doesn't bother me any other time than that. I made him slow down or else he wasn't going to get to finish. I'm not with anyone at the moment (haven't been for 1 1/2 years now), just wanted the insight for when I do get back out there.

#4 TwylyteKyss, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

If I were you I'd invest in some anal toys and the desensitising lube and play yourself. That way you have total control and will be able to build your comfort levels again.

6. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

I shall try that.

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

yeah, lube and toys are good practice. make sure you get a slick lube that doesnt dry out super fast. and they make graduating sets of anal toys too, so once you get used to a size, you can move up to the next without having to buy a new toy.

8. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Going to have to save up some money then. I want to get this good.