Advice needed from anybody

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Janky, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Janky

Janky New Member

My ex and me split up a month or so ago and I want her back but she wants to be single. All we do now is have sex. Everytime she is drunk she shows up at my house and we have sex. The sex is amazing, I always give her multiple orgasms. I know at this point that she is just using me for sex. Should I quit being so nice and lovey dovey? Should I just act like all I want is sex and treat her as such?

2. CaramelLady

Where will it leave you when she finds another man that meets her sexual needs?

The point is that you want her back. You can 'act' like you don't want her but that is all it will be, an act.

She is using you. And even at that you say she only shows up when she is drunk. Really? Think about that.

If you are not free you will never move on. Time to let go.

3. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the site.

If she's drunk, she probably can't tell you're trying to be lovey dovey. She won't remember it the next day either. How to have sex with a drunk person in a way that will win her heart is the wrong question.

4. Janky

Janky New Member

It's not that I'm trying to win her back with drunken sex. I guess I'm just trying to hold out hope because I'm still in love with her. I know I should just move on but it's a lot easier said then done. Any tips in that department?

5. Trond

Gold Member

I actually think you have a better chance of getting her back (apart from sex) if you dump her altogether. Not that you necessarily should take her back.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

This sounds like some bullshit a guy would pull....not usually a woman. Not to sound sexist. But women think with their minds and their hearts when it comes to relationships..men are the ones that can think with their genitals.
    Or am I just foolish and old fashioned?

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Best advice so far Janky.....:tup

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Double poster.

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

It is scary to move on but you need to. She will never be a reliable lover to you. She is selfish and only taking care of her needs. Not yours. Sytary dating. Don't worry about finding the perfect match. Just ask a girl to go to the movies with you. Take baby steps away from this toxic woman.

10. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

they're a few different way you could take it, she still feels something for you or she want sex and she knows you can give her what she wants. think about it. I've gone through similar over 20 years ago. We didn't get back together because I had enough and left the state. As long as you are getting the sex I would enjoy it as long as you can. don't hold out hope you're only holding yourself back. Beware though, since she is not with you anymore you don't know who else she has been with or what STD she may have.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Janky if you are strong in character and willing to accept the obvious that she does not love you anymore (or if ever) then that part is hopeless but that does not mean she can't still be a good regular fuck buddy.
    Gone are the tender loving things but now open are some wilder possibilities that once you may have held in check.
    Think about it dude it is all a physical thing now; get in and get your share of lust or I guarantee later you will regret having wasted those opportunities.
    Meanwhile keep seeking someone else that will provide the whole package then when you have found her boot this slush out the door and dust your willie :)