advice for my shy Disabled nephew

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by maria1981, Jun 10, 2010.

1. maria1981

maria1981 New Member

dear sexual forums recently my very dear disabled and shy nephew visited me and we got to talking about his sex life or rather his lack of a sex life is there anyone here who could offer up some advice for me to share with him that might help him over come his shyness around women any and all help with this would be greatly appreciated sincerely maria1981 a proud member of the sexual forums

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Dear Maria. It would be a big help to know what disability he has. We are clueless without some information.

Welcome to Sexual Forums. I hope we can help after you give us some direction to focus our thoughts and advice. And please don't be shy about using periods and breaks. They help keep our heads from exploding before the end of a paragraph. :)

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I concur with Rocker, with so many members, some of whom have special needs or family members with disabilities, it would be a help if we could have some form of background regarding your nephew......
    This forum can be a wealth of information and advice.....but we need something to go on you know.....:)

Welcome to SF Maria:welcome

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

quote from Maria