Advice for Losing my virginity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maddox, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Hey everyone. I'm 20 years old, and have always been pretty shy, so I haven't had much luck with the ladies, not even getting any oral sex yet. A couple months back when I was texting my friend, she told me that she wants to fuck me. But she's away at college, and coming back down next week. So we're going to fuck.

She doesn't know that I'm a virgin, and I really don't want her to know. Any tips on what it will be like my first time, and any things that I should do? My problem is a lack of experience, but I already see exactly what I want to do... I'm not going into this completely clueless, just without any prior experience. But my mind is a man-whore =p

Something that has always turned me on was the thought of eating pussy. I have gotten lots of advice in the past on what to do when you're doing it (just gotta get the execution right!), so I will post this here, let me know if you think this would be a good way to kick off the evening (I hope this isn't out of line):

Make out with her for a bit while letting my hands roam across her upper body, kiss my way across her neck, then her collarbone. Pull back a little as I slide her shirt over her head, then nibble lightly on her collarbone again before kissing my way down to her tits, taking a nipple in my mouth, rubbing and twisting her other nipple with my fingers, before moving my switching the position of my mouth and hands.

Then kiss my way between her tits and down her stomach while gliding my hands across her rib area, flicking my tongue in her bellybutton, and then tug at her pants when I reach them. Slide them off of her, then kiss her pussy a few times through her panties while rubbing my hands lightly against her inner thighs. Then I'd pull back and slide her panties off, then move back up and kiss my way up her thights and around her pussy, then plant a few kisses on her slit before slowly licking up and down from her vagina to the bottom of her clit until she gets really wet.

Speed up my licks while simultaneously rubbing her thighs every once in a while, and eventually start to kiss her clit then moving my concentration back to her pussy lips. When she's really hurting for it I'll wrap my lips around her clit and use my tongue to trace circles around it while I move one of my hands up to her pussy and slide it into her wet entrance and feel around for her spot.

I'd suck her clit and finger fuck her for a little before adding in a second finger and increasing my pace, feeling her gyrate against my face (I want to taste pussy) while I finger her g spot and suck her clit until she's about to cum... and then I'd either keep going until she cums, or keep her at the edge and let her get on top of my and start to fuck me.

Think I'll be able to do good my first time?

2. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Nobody has any advice...?
    =/

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

You won't get much advice on the weekends, as most of the regulars clear out after Friday.

That all sounds good, except that it's a real mistake to hide the fact that you're a virgin. None of this will likely go according to your imagined plans; what if she has plans too and they don't click with yours? If she knows you have no experience and you make a blunder, then it's cute and endearing. If she thinks you are experienced and you run into something you weren't expecting... and you will, then she might think you're just a klutz.

You'll be more relaxed and a better lover if you just go with the flow. The two of you will mesh much better that way. Even two experienced people who are with each other the first time don't always move together with a perfect sexual melody. You only have a one sided idea in your head right now. It's all about exploration for both of you. That's what great sex is all about, exploring and learning about each other.

As soon as you start touching and kissing, tell her you have never done it before, and she'll get turned on like you never expected. Hope she doesn't hurt you!:p Or she might be a klutzy virgin too.

Don't be surprised if the first time is not as wonderful as you expect, it's usually a comedy of errors, but practice practice practice and you'll get there.

4. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Aha, good point... I think I will have to let her know I'm a virgin though. So if we've been kissing for a while and moving to foreplay would that be a good time to say something about it like "be gentle, it's my first time ;)" or something? (She's not a virgin).

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's fine, but like I said, just go with the flow. Planning for sex will make it awkward.

6. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I haven't lost it yet, and my friend hasn't come down (her mom keeps pushing the date back), but tonight I had some friends over to play a little beerpong. Me and my friend (who is also a virgin) decided to go upstairs to my room, I put on Wedding Crashers and we made out for a little, then I started to suck on her tits while fingering her, then I went down on her and I made her cum (well, I think I did, she kept straining against me and I felt her thighs shaking against my cheeks). She went to the bathroom then came back, and then she went down on me. She kept at it for a while, but it was her first time doing it, so she couldn't finish me herself (and it didn't help that I was a little drunk!) so I helped her along at the end. She just went home. She said "next time don't drink anything," so I think this was a rather successful night. We didn't have sex because she's waiting for someone she loves.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I hate to break it to her, but giving head and getting it, IS having sex. DUH! :eyes

Was her last name "Clinton" by any chance?

8. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

That's the problem. Kids today think oral isn't sex. I have heard this before.

9. Maddox

Maddox New Member

She says that nobody has gone down on her before, and she's only given handjobs before. So... if oral sex is sex, she wasn't a virgin after last night ;)

10. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

My best advice is that it's good to have a plan and all but it's better in my opinion if you just do what feels natural like HR said. If you have a plan and start executing it something might change. Then you could get nervous. You should really just relax, take things at her speed, and apply the things you know about sex. As long as you make her feel good and you feel good you had a great first time.
    As far as telling her your a virgin I'd do it when it feels right.

11. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I'll definitely tell her now that you guys say it would be better. My friend came over again yesterday and we did the same thing as the other night, minus the beerpong. We're just experimenting, so we're diggin' it. My other friend is coming down on the 20th, so that should give me some time to work on my pussy eating.

12. WIguy

WIguy New Member

I was in your possition, thought I could plan everything out like that...it doesn't work. But you seem to have a good understanding of what they generally like

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey Maddox, it's the 23rd now. Did your date happen?

14. Maddox

Maddox New Member

No, her mom and her haven't been on good terms lately so she's not sure if she can come all the way down home to key west (she's in Miami right now), but she says she's trying to come down in the weekend. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but hopefully she can make it.

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Re: Relax and enjoy the moment!

All this time on the S-Forum and you still haven't gotten laid? Hmmm ...

Be careful about all this detailed planning you are going into. Better relax and let it flow. If the chick is so bold as to declare "let's fuck" probably anything you want to try will be OK. Nonetheless I think blow-jobs, fingering her, hand jobs, and even you going down on her are great pre-fucking activities. Relax and have fun. With enough love, most things are OK.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's time for an update, Maddox. What ever finally came of your plans with the girl from out of town?

17. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

maybe her mom's in this forum and is reading your posts :p

you sure this girl isn't just leading you on?

18. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I think she might have been leading me on, not sure though, we were friends in high school and had a few classes together. Anyway it doesn't matter.

I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks and we just had sex today when she came over to hang out. 3 times. I lasted the longest the first time... about 20 minutes, believe that I made her cum because she was getting really wet, really loud, and was clawing at my pillows and back.

Second time made her do the same thing but came in about 5 minutes. I was wearing a very tight condom this time so maybe that had something to do with it... same with the third time but I don't think I made her cum that time.

Funny thing, we were cuddling and making out last night and I undressed us and she said she wanted me to be on top. I got really nervous because she didnt know that I was a virgin (I said that I wasnt when we thought we were just gonna hook up) but when we got to liking eachother more, I regret I told her that.

I climbed up between her legs and told her I was a virgin and she freaked out a little, she doesnt know what to think about it because she normally goes for assholes. She told me she wanted me to wait so that I knew I wanted her to take it, but she came over this morning and hung out til the afternoon just watching movies, cuddling, talking, kissing, teasing, and fucking.

It was nice :)

We took a shower after the first time because when I pulled out to cum my load was pretty big... haven't seen myself shoot off that much. I aimed it at her abdomen and some shot up and stained her black shirt lewinsky style and some even got on her neck.

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Congratulations, fucker.