Advice for friend??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jaguar, Jul 21, 2007.

1. jaguar

jaguar New Member

As some of the older members know I have a very unusual relationship with the 23 year old girl I work with. Our relationship has taken a step forward realizing we do love each other in true friendship and a friendship that will (as we said to each other) will last our lifetime. We have had some very personal conversations, but this last one has tossed me on my head. I want to offer her good advice. I will tell my story not revealing my advice to her. Just wondering what others would advise.
    Some may remember I kind of went off on her at the time (3 months ago) dating a 35 year old with a 10 year old son (ex marriage), he drinks a lot, and recently found out his x-girlfriend is pregnant with his baby. They did break up because of this, then got back together, then broke up, now currently broke up. She wanted to talk to me the other day wanting my advice. She is just so confused that she can’t get him out of her mind. She thinks about him all the time! I never though we would have such a deep conversation including her sex life! I asked if maybe he just wanted a piece of ass! NO! And get this, she said, do you really think a guy would wait 3 weeks without getting any? Most guys if not getting any after 3 weeks would just say see ya! I have been with only 4 guys! That puzzled me, I asked is that a lot or not enough? Not very much at my age! Almost all my girlfriends can’t even count how many guys they have been with. Wow! What’s up with this generation? Haha. He is all pissed off now for her breaking it off and has closed him self off from her, won’t talk to her and even said he just does not want a girlfriend now. There is more to the story and I actually feel for this guy in a way. She went to the movies with one of his friends, hey he is just a friend and why you so mad, we are not dating anymore? I did tell her she has done a few things that probably hurt him is why he is now acting like this. She is actually heart broken. I think they had sex to early and sometimes having sex to early in a relationship will end on a bad note. I think she has actually fallen in love with this guy, and yes! She talked about their sex! Wow! 20-30 times in 2 months that even gave me hot flashes Haha. I must give him credit for knowing his way around the kitchen, at one point I walked over to the water cooler took a small cup of water and tossed it on my face and yelled, Dam! It’s getting HOT in here! lol. The way she described their love making she is certain he was not just in it for a piece of ass. I do think he cares for her, but his life is a total mess now with the x- and new baby coming. She is just so confused and does not even care that he has a kid and baby on the way. I think that is immaturity talking, just wait! Haha. Anyway, any good advise on such limited facts? Thanks guys

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why don't you just tell her to come here. We'll set her dumb ass straight. ;)

3. jaguar

jaguar New Member

What kind of advice is that CL? you know what that means, I would have to contact Ryan and say oh Ryan, I want to invite a friend here but before I do could you please Delete all my post relating to her! You can do better that that CL I know you to well. LOL

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, you know how much you hate it when I put a boot in your ass, so I will refrain from commenting. :dgrin

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

hahaha yes I do know you well! LOL

6. gigantor56

gigantor56 New Member

I would say that she is better off without him.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Well, you know how much you hate it when I put a boot in your ass, so I will refrain from commenting.

Why don't you just tell her to come here. We'll set her dumb ass straight.

What kind of advice is that CL? you know what that means, I would have to contact Ryan and say oh Ryan, I want to invite a friend here but before I do could you please Delete all my post relating to her! You can do better that that CL I know you to well. LOL

Well, you know how much you hate it when I put a boot in your ass, so I will refrain from commenting.

hahaha yes I do know you well! LOL

Is this a Personal thing.

Hiker

8. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Yes bighiker2003 CL and I have gone around and round over this girl and it is only personal between us. I love CL to death, we just know each others history a little to well, ha. Any more advice out there? Only one post? Come on people, you can throw in your two cents. Thanks

9. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

There's way too much baby-mama-drama here! I personally think she should move on. The relationship is obviously unstable, and she should find someone with less baggage.