Advice and thoughts please?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by physique, Jun 19, 2007.

1. physique

physique New Member

This is my first post...brand new to the forum. I am on my second marriage and very adventurous. My step daughter came home from college and I found her diary on her computer. There were several mentions of fantasies which included me. My wife knows I play on the side and never thought of her daughter as being in the running but now when I look at her I cant get her words out of my mind. Advice?

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

How old is she?

No matter what the age, I think this is a terrifically bad idea.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm wondering how you managed to accidentally stumble onto a diary on her computer...hmmmm?

In situations like this, you think using your BIG head, not your little one. If you want to remain married and keep all appendages intact, that is.

4. Oniichan

Oniichan New Member

DUDE this is like the kinkiest fantasy you can get...ok well its not but still. I would have to say that yes, it would probably be a bad idea. But then again I've done plenty of things I probably shouldn't have and i'm still kicking. The important part, which is usually the hardest is not getting found out...if she writes stuff in a diary that was easy enough for you to find, who says Mommy wont find it after your midnight rendevous? If she's smoking hot...well she's not blood related haha...yeah not the best advice i guess

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

By marrying her mother, you've accepted the girl as your daughter.....and that means....

It does'nt matter what she wrote in her diary.....it's her business and you should'nt have been snooping!

"Think with your head man, not your cock" .....and don't fuck with your kids:mad

6. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

dont even think about. Think about it this way. Either keep it safe and keep your marriage, or dont play it safe and possibly lose your marriage, becuase you know that your wife will probably find out no mater what.

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Shit no! Don't even think about it. Like everyone else says it is a bad idea. Your wife will find out eventually.. I mean come on. It's her daughter. Just forget about it if you want to stay married.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Defenetly not sound advice ....

Im wit hthe other posters , she may not be your blood daughter but you have taken on the roll of father to her, plus invasion of privacy snooping in her private files isnt a good or nice thing.....

9. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

I'd say this is a bad idea, forget it! Think of it this way...you could be being 'set up' and not even know it. Does your current wife play on the side? That isn't a good idea either...

10. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

Like most others have said you shouldn't be reading her diary.

She only fantisied, theres a big difference between fantasising and actually doing. I bet if you tried shed freak.

Although, if you did, the situiation would soon explode and you wouldn't get many sex sessions (not that shed say yes). and is your wife worth a couple of sex sessions with her daughter?

Curiuos though, how old is she? and how old are you? and how old is your wife?

11. Steel

Steel Member

Add this to Steel's list of "That ain't right" fetishes.

12. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

added. Along with puke fetish and child pedaphelia.

13. redmondmale1978

redmondmale1978 New Member

advice

as hot as that may sound to you right now...it can only lead to bad things down the line...

14. physique

physique New Member

To answer some of your questions she turns 20 in a few weeks. Her mom is 45 and I am 44.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No matter her age , its still wrong, as your taking the role of her father.
    A no go area

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Nope!

I'm sure it's a great ego-enhancer to be included in a young woman's fantasies, but unless your depth of character is so shallow that 'ego is everything', I suggest you deal with (and release) your deviant thoughts toward her.

Otherwise, you'll probably be alone ... again.

Your wife's knowledge of you playing is one thing. Playing with her daughter will be quite another, I'm sure!

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Correct me if im wrong her ladies

A mother and daughter relationship is probably one of the closest and most meaningful relationships the mother will ever have.

so breaking that bond between the two, your likly to find a whole lot of hate being driven your way. in any number of ways as well.

18. Nettle

Nettle Member

Yes Kronnie, I am very close to my daughter, if she did something like that it would ruin our relationship, and I doubt I could ever forgive the man.

Some young women do fantasise about older men, you, physique, may be one of the few older men that your stepdaughter is close to. She would probably be mortified to know that you know what she wrote about you. A diary is supposed to be private.

19. Brad

Brad New Member

Physique

Personally I think you got off relatively lightly in terms of the responses so far to your opening topic.

In my mind you were BANG OUT OF ORDER to snoop at the private diary.

What was it that made you snoop in the first place? Be honest with us all.

Actions like that are in my mind despicable and indicative of people that don’t show respect.

Indicative of people that are not to be trusted and perhaps indicative of people that don’t even trust themselves.

Your comments are deeply worrying. I get the impression that you don’t even give a shit about the relationship between the two females, and that you only care about your own desires.

That is the main issue for me about this topic.

On the fantasy thing, I have read that it is not uncommon for daughters to develop a crush on their fathers during their transition into adulthood.

However, any self-respecting and decent bloke (whether the natural father or not) should deal with that and not reciprocate in any way at all.

My concerns and sympathies lie with your second wife and the stepdaughter.

For the sake of their relationship I so much hope that you don’t wreck it for them.

Advice???

I don’t feel able to give you any advice, but given the opportunity there would be plenty I’d give to the two females in your life.

Enough said from me!

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is neither here nor there, but your profile says you are 39. Interesting...