Advice about a threesome with a friend from husbands work

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by djduck12, Jun 4, 2007.

1. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

me and my husband have discussed the thought of having a threesome with a friend from husbands work im up for it but i just hope hubby dosent get jeolous half way throu and take it out on me!!
    weve done shows on webcam for him while hes watched and wanked has anyone got any advice on how i should deal with it when the situation arises
    thanks

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I think you guys should discuss it further. Maybe ask him what his limits or boundaries are. I personally wouldn't do it because I would get jealous and wouldn't know what to do. Is he a jealous person to begin with?

3. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

not really i dont think ive known the guy from work since i was 16 im now 24 just hoping he didnt turn if i was enjoying myself

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Introducing a third person to a relationship is risky business and can lead to real problems in a marriage. Making that third person someone from your husband's work could make it even more difficult. I wouldn't recommend it, especially if your husband's job is important to him.

That said, let me tell you where I'm coming from. I've never done it and wouldn't want to. I'm just not programmed to enjoy watching my wife in the arms of another man. My wife and my late wife had both tried it with their previous husbands, and both told me it put a strain on their marriages that never really went away. In each case it was the husband's idea (at least that's what I was told), but afterwards hubby was jealous. AND both wives said they didn't really want to do it nor enjoy it. My late wife and hubby did it with a stranger, but my current wife did it with a friend. It ended the friendship.

You and your husband need to discuss the idea thoroughly before you do this, whoever you decide to do it with, lay down some ground rules, then discuss it some more. If you decide you want to try it, have the same discussions with the friend. Once it's done, it can't be undone.

Good luck.

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

As long as he is ok with watchin another man do things to you. I knwo I couldn't do it.

6. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I wouldn't do it especially if they are a co-worker. That's asking for trouble. :ugh And like Joe said, once it's done it can't be undone.

7. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Messing around with someone your man works with is not a good idea. This sounds way too risky. Not only is their the chance that it could put a strain on your relationship...but it could also affect his job. Your fears and concerns should be addressed to him.

8. djduck12

djduck12 New Member

i know that its sounds awkward but weve known the guy since we were 16 and i promised id go through with it all hubyy said is that he dosent want him to kiss me on the lips

9. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Ground rules, boundries and very open communication between all three parties. I found this site about six months ago after my wife and I had our threesome with a close friend. Its not something you tell your friends about over coffee. So I found this site to have a place to find info. on the topic and to talk about it. Most people here have been very informative and nice when discussing the topic. I never thought I would agree with Elvis (another sf member) but try to find someone on here that has had a similar experience and pm them. My experience has been great as you can tell by my other posts. What makes it so is by lots of communication. The one bad experience happened the second night the three of us were together. The boy was really fucking my wife hard with her legs pushed up to the headboard. I was laying at the bottom of the bed watching them go at it when he stopped slamming her for a second and I heard my wife groan and tell him it hurt and no. I quickly moved to see the problem was the boys cock was buried in my wifes ass. We had never discussed anal play because she always told me pretty much no. So when I saw his cock in her ass I told him to pull out. He apologized to both of us and since then we have been great. Just remember to pay both guys attention even when you are fucking the other kiss or touch the inactive guy. I have been jelous a time or two when they kiss or when she is on top fucking him but she makes up for it! He can go 5 times longer than i can while they are fucking, but she is being fully satisfied and I love to see her that way. I won't tell you yeah do it or no don't because thats your own decision. I just hope you have a firm relationship and that neither of you is pressuring the other for the threesome. Good luck!!

10. Steel

Steel Member

If your husband has issue with you kissing the guy, whats going to happen when the reality of "hay.. this guy is inside my wife an she's enjoying it" going to do to your relationship?

Also... don't doubt for a second that the incident won't get all around at your husband's work.

11. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

I have been in several FFM threesomes but wouldn't consider a MFM. That's just me.

12. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

im not married, but i have been involved in several threesomes and they can be awsome, but, i have been the other women in one, and he was not happy. he want her more than anything to haev sex with another woman, and no matter how many times she said no he kept on. one day she asked me, after long talks with her over several weeks i fnally siad yes. the night stared well, i was doing to her all the things he asked me to and she was letting me, but he was not happy with the the her reaction's to what i did to her, she was enjoying i to much for his likein so much that he asked me to leave. three months later she left. he could not handle it at all.

to me the fact your haviing doubts means your not ready, like most here have said you need to talk this through lots and lots and lots, until your both sure this would work

good luck love Sue

13. suite91

suite91 Member

I have a little trouble with this statement. You should not go forward with this just because you "promised". Do it because you want to not because you're doing it for him (no matter how much he begs) otherwise you're asking for trouble. (IMHO)

Many couples save something "just for them". Often it is kissing on the lips.

As others have said - talk, talk and talk some more. Sounds like the co worker is really a friend (if you've know him 8 years) but if it goes badly your hubby will still have to work with him. Co workers are generally a bad idea so be cautious. Good luck!:)

14. sexytime

sexytime New Member

I think it would be natural for him to get jealous, so I would definitely talk to him beforehand and make sure he is 100% comfortable with the idea. Have fun!

15. Clark

Clark Member

Okay... I have to call bullshit on this user ( djduck12 ).

In this thread, djduck12 talks about his wife (link1 link2).

Then in another thread, djduck12 says that she has a husband who is an area manager for a large company and has a secretary (link).

Then, in another thread, five days later, she says that she's married to a truck driver who wants "her" to have a threesome (link).

Judging from the lack of periods in djduck12's posts.... terrible spelling, and use of l33t speak, I'd guess that djduck12 is a 12-year-old boy who trolls forums like this and giggles at all the sex posts.

Hey djduck12... if you want to giggle at stuff, there's lots of places on the internet to do this. This is a place for mature, serious discussions. Do us a favor and don't troll this site. If you have a serious question or comment on something, we'll be glad to discuss. But we're not here to be a joke to you.

#15 Clark, Jun 10, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  16. xXHelenaXx

xXHelenaXx New Member

My boyfriend keeps talking about doing it with another girl, then I get really upset and he says he was just kidding. I would get way too jealous. I dont know if he's kidding or not, but it ain't gonna happen.

I would just be open and honest. Its better to talk about it before than have it be too late and his feelings and perhaps yours are hurt.

17. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Ummmmm three-some. Ummmmmmm, Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Now that sounds darn exciting!
    I guess there are good/bad about a threesome.

The good from my OWN prospective being:
    It seems sexually exciting if I brought a 3rd woman (not man) into my bedroom, something different, a different flavor into the bedroom to spice things up.

The bad from my OWN prospect:
    My wife would feel jealous and it's only fair that she would want to next time bring a 3rd GUY into the bedroom then I would be jealous. I only can speak for my relationship and not yours. In the long run I believe it would definitely cheapen the SSB - Special Sexual Bond between us. I guess even with my horny desires at time, deep down inside I'm an old fassion guys who feel marriage & sex should be SPECIAL and only done with LOVE. Doing it without love is sometimes fun, Fun FUN but somehow cheapens the special bond. My opinion only. But to each his own.

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Looks like you're right, Clark. We got ourselves a troll. I'll take care of it.

19. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Yea that's correct Puss_in_boots and I got 6 more post to make to get my "Avatar". Hey what about that... That's great!

(make that 5 more post-Hee-hee, that post worked out fineeeee!)

20. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

Oh, I see. I'm new and a little slow at this thing. I guess that user "djduck12" was the troll or the PHONY! Gottcha! I'm up to date on things now. Next topic....