adventurous...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fantasy*, Jul 31, 2008.

1. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

so my boyfriend has kind of hinted that he would really like it if i took control more in sex, i want to contribute more to ideas cos its kind of always him that suggests new positions etc, thing is, because im not so confident, i find it difficult to do this.. any suggestions?

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

I think that I do feel quite same way as your boyfriend for time to time. We've talked about it and there's been some improvement, but I would still hope her to be a bit more aggressive and dominant.

In my case I would like her to take more control in bed. There's no special thing I'd like her to do, like a position or anything, I'd just like to feel that she's on the charge. And I don't mean any bondage stuff or so (it's can be nice as well, but it's just what I'm talking about here..)

It's actually about really little things and it doesn't need to involve anything new. The same old positions will do perfectly, it's just that she'll need to decide em. I mean that for a change she could be the one to say the things like "Would you go down on me?", "I want you to do me doggy-style", "Turn around." and so on. And she doesn't need to command me by words, the gestures are as good. I just want her to be in the control.

Like I said there's been some improvement since we've talked about it. For example sometimes she pushes me on the bed and starts to kiss me and moves down on me, undresses my pants and starts to work with my penis. After a while she'll loose her clothes and hop on my cock and she'll keep riding on it ..mm, that's just so good :p

Don't know if this is what he wants, but that's how it's on me. And if you want to find new tricks and stuff you should browse trough some Sexual Foreplay & Techniques -forums threads, there is lots of stuff to try.

Anyway, hope I was any help. I'm off to discuss with my girlfriend if I could get her even a bit more controlling in the bed.. :dgrin

Mr. G

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, Mr. G gave you a good start. Being aggressive in bed is not so hard. Just tell him or guide him to what you want, how you want it, and he will oblige. It does not have to be forceful, or pleading, just a statement or an action. It takes time for some of us to open up sexually, but once you do you will just keep on going, and you will find pleasures you never knew existed. Undress him, throw him down, hop on his cock and give it a good going over, orally and otherwise. Sit him down on the sofa and give a striptease/lapdance, putting your goods inches from his face without touching him. Then straddle him reverse-cowgirl (you on top from behind) and go to it. Get naked, strip him, play with yourself a little, then put your finger in his mouth. Guide his head to the right spot...There is so much you can do. Tease him during the day with innuendo and direct statements of what you want and what you intend to do to him. Then follow through. No man I ever met refused a woman who asks for it or guides him...just go for it, have fun, and enjoy your man!! That is what he is designed for!

4. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

hey guys thanks so much for the responses theres some really great advice there, i will keep all this in mind, and hopefully it will work out well!!!