Adventures of Trent and Daisy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by jcalvin, Oct 24, 2013.

1. jcalvin

jcalvin New Member

Part 1 - Daisy

After dinner, I decided to have a little bit of fun with Trent. He had been a good boy lately, so I would do some things for my entertainment that may give him some joyous humiliation.

Slave, I require you to draw me a bath before cleaning up,” I said to Trent without looking at him. I stood up from the table and slowly began making my way upstairs. “I expect it to be nice and warm by the time I'm ready to get in, so you'd better hurry.”

As I said this, he quickly stood up. “Yes Mistress Daisy,” he replied as he almost ran around me to beat me to the stairs. I continued walking slowly toward my destination. By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could hear him running water in the tub.

Once I got into my bedroom, I slowly undressed, giving him just a little more time to ready the bath. I grabbed my electronic reader off of the Russian oak end-table by the walk-in closet, and then sauntered into the bathroom.

I pushed the door open to the bathroom and was pleased. My slave was setting up the last couple of candles around the large bathtub. He had distributed bath salts and bubbles around the tub just as I had instructed him to the first time I had him prepare my bath. The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing quietly from the wall-radio by the sink. The white tiled floor was squeaky clean as it should be, and the room smelled nature fresh from all of the candles.

Nicely done, slave,” I told Trent. “You may do the dishes in the morning. Put away whatever needs to be put away in the kitchen, pour me a glass of wine, and then return to my side.”

As you wish, Mistress Daisy,” Trent replied, again using the freedom of response that I allowed him. As long as it was polite and suitable, he could answer me in his desired fashion.

As Trent exited the bathroom to attend to his orders, I slipped one foot into the bath. It was nice and hot, just the right temperature. Practice has paid off with my slave. I eased the rest of my leg down into the tub and brought the other one behind it, then lowered myself slowly into the soothing, bubbly water. All of this would have been amazing by itself, but turning on the water jets that came with the big fancy tub -that my wonderful slave had bought me- put it over the top.

All of my muscles slowly relaxed. My head felt lighter. Stress floated away. I could lay like this forever. It seemed like seconds when Trent reappeared in the doorway, head down as it should be.

You may enter, slave,” I allowed him. Trent stepped across the smooth, cool floor and looked unsuccessfully around the tub for a place to set the wine. During the few times in the past that I've taken wine with me to bathe, I've either held the glass or set it on the floor between drinks. “I need you to grab the flat tray from the bedroom,” I further instructed him.

Trent returned with the tray in one hand and the glass in the other. The tray was a small flat table top that had detachable legs. By mistake, he had brought those in too.

Now slave, remove the legs and set them in the corner,” I commanded him. He removed the legs and did as I said. “Now hand me the tray, and I need you to kneel on your hands and knees right next to me.” As I said this I pointed to the floor next to me. When he quickly yet gracefully got into position, I continued, “I'll need to you flatten your back now. I require a side-table during my bath. Remember, tables are silent.”

Trent straightened out his back as much as he could. I balanced the tray on his back, and then I set the wine glass on the tray. “I'll expect my wine to stay sturdy and safe,” I told my table. I smiled to myself at the situation I had just put Trent into. These kinds of tasks give me trouble. In the past I've always felt bad for making him do something uncomfortable like this just for my enjoyment, but he's expressed how he likes the acts of humiliation many times. My confidence in my power also continues to grow, and this was proof of it.

I had found out about his different interest in college. There were many different interest, and I think he was shocked to find out how many I shared with him. Then again, with the way he saw me when I was a young teenager, he may not have been shocked at all. Perhaps that might have been the reason he so easily shared with me.

2. jcalvin

jcalvin New Member

Part 2 - Trent

The humiliation of being used as furniture in an uncomfortable way forced me to control my excited shivering. I must not spill her wine. I must remain still. I must please Mistress. Her power fully took over me again, not that it ever really wilted.

I felt pride that I had helped allow the creation of such a beautiful, confident woman. She's more powerful than any woman I could imagine. Sure women run countries now, but with the exception of decades and centuries past, could any current Queens or Goddesses get away with using another human as a piece of furniture? The thought of Mistress Daisy's power sent a rush through me, my cock pulsing up, harder toward my stomach.

To this day, I still have trouble totally understanding what drives my lust to allow someone to use me in such fashion. My desire to please Daisy has metaphorically and physically handed over the keys to my soul. I trust her more than I knew could be possible with another person. This is not something I could take lightly. It was under her power I wished to live. Being dominated wasn't the key ingredient. She is. She is my soul-mate. It's only fitting that I offer her my soul. My submission.

Sometimes I have the urge to share our stories, to flatter her in front of outsiders. I feel selfish and disloyal that someone else might cause me extra humiliation. At the same time though, I feel like it could be a chance to show off her power. She would hopefully feel stronger letting others see her in control over me.

I tried to imagine someone walking in with the bottle of wine to offer her a refill while I stayed perfectly still in my useful position. They would see me acting as an object and would judge me. They would judge her too. I would think they would be jealous of her power and look at her in a new, admiring way. Surely they would think I was odd – down on my hands and knees with a wine glass balancing on my back, but that humiliation brings me excitement.

Oh but the repercussions. People love to discuss other people, especially their sex lives. If one of our friends were to find out about us, they might never look at us the same. But is that necessarily a bad thing? What if a family member walked in right now? Depending on which member, that could be devastating.

If my parents were to find out, I'd feel unbearable shame. If it were any of our siblings, and I'd never be able to attend a family function again. The only family member that I might feel comfortable knowing is Daisy's mother Jan. She's a sweet, down-to-earth and trustworthy woman. She's easy to talk to and seems to not judge others. It's fitting, since she raised my wonderful wife.

The best answer still seems to be Mistress Daisy's lover or boyfriend. The problem though, is that he doesn't exist yet. Finding someone genuine and trustworthy may be quite a task. She also has to be interested, and with her standards, that might be hard too. Sure, in no time we could go out and find a guy to fuck her, but finding the right one for her is a potentially daunting task.

I could still imagine him though, walking in with the bottle of wine, asking her if she was ready for a refill. He pours it in her glass while his large cock hangs, bouncing in front of my face while I serve as her table. He then sets the bottle on the tray, bumping his soft shaft against my forehead in the process. Next he slides in the tub across from my wife, their legs tangling together under the bubbly water. While I balance the bottle and wine glass on my back, I hear sucking and kissing noises mixed with giggles and laughter coming from the tub.

I hear Mistress shifting around alone in the tub. Except for a few relaxing sighs, she's remained as quiet as I have. My knees are aching from being on the hard floor. My arms are tired and will start shaking before too long. My back is ready to relax. My cock is ready to fire its enormous bounty all over the next thing that touches it. The pain is well worth the humiliation. Any pain later will just further the enjoyment, reminding me of my submission as a table. But I do hope Mistress is ready to be done soon.

As if she'd read my mind, I hear her pull the drain plug and water starts its slow escape. I remain still, waiting for her orders. As still as a table should remain, until it is no longer a table. After she waits a few minutes for the water to drain, I hear her stand up from the tub. I feel the weight of the wine glass removed from my back. Then I feel the tray slip lightly off me.

Get up slave,” Mistress Daisy broke the silence. “Put the glass on the sink, take the tray back to my bedroom, and return for further instruction.”

To my excitement, it sounded like I might be in for more humiliation. I grabbed the items from her hands, put the glass on the sink, and took the tray into the bedroom as she asked. I was back in front of her, upper head down, lower head pointing out and slightly up. Exposed, vulnerable, humiliated. My cock throbbed while I awaited her next orders Excitement, anticipation, consuming lust.

Lay in the tub slave, I'm going to clean you properly now,” she told me. A rush trembled through me, I knew what was coming next.

Our tub was large enough for 3 or 4 people and long enough for me to lay down my tall frame. A shower head stared down at me from a perched position on top of a brass pole that extended up from the shiny, fancy tub faucet. The smooth white tub walls hid Mistress from my view until I saw her sexy, luscious leg creep over the side of the tub. In her beauty, she followed her leg, straddling me in a standing position, towering above me. Her powerful beauty controlled my senses.

Without saying a word, she slightly parted her legs, grabbed the side of the tub, and lowered her pussy towards me, maybe a foot from my chest.

3. jcalvin

jcalvin New Member

Part 3 - Daisy

Being that I'd already done this to him a handful of times before, it was getting easier and easier. It was still hard to relax and let go with him waiting under me. I know it's something that he loves for me to do, but it's so different than anything I've ever experienced.

I breathed slowly in and out until I felt my pelvic muscles begin to relax. I had been holding back for most of the day just for him, so that I could clean him off right. I let out a soft sigh as I started to shower him with gold.

The stream began to splatter his chest, forming puddles in every concave. His belly button became a golden pool. Streams ran down both sides of his neck. I gathered my courage, and then began to move in a way that I know would please him.

I shifted my feet slowly forward – I would need to wash them afterward – and straddled his face. My flow paused for a moment while I settled over his open mouth and closed eyes. Knowing how turned on he would be long after this, I felt a shiver of excitement. Not the normal one, but maybe a similar one as to what Trent felt when he was pleasing me.

With a slight burn, I let the waterworks resume, watching the stream land so that I could line it up with his mouth. At first, I hit his cheek, splattering the side of the tub in the process. When I shifted left, I hit the target and began to give my slave a drink. I watched as his mouth filled up quickly. It was about to overflow before he shut it, momentarily scattering pee around his face. Then I saw him swallow with more effort than normal before re-opening his mouth for more of his prize.

I filled his mouth up a second time before my bladder was emptied. The last few drops hit his mouth, nose and eyes. Once he swallowed the second load, he opened his eyes at me and smiled.

Thank you Mistress,” Trent told me with a sigh.

You're welcome slave,” I assured him.

-End of Session