Admission of sleeping with older men.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EyeKandy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. EyeKandy

Gold Member

So I totally fucked an older guy Saturday afternoon. It was a work friend. Not something I planned to have happen, and not even something I'd do again. But there we were, after a long morning, in the hotel bar.

I had maybe two drinks and a shot, so I was relaxed but not tipsy. We talked for a while. He's married, no kids, with a wife that lives out of town. He's early 60's. In shape. A real Harrison Ford type.

It was shameless. We were getting to that point where we were going to have to leave to get ready for dinner, or something, or it was just going to get awkward. And we were getting really friendly, there was certainly a lot of thoughts flying around. So I just said it, "do you want to go up to your room and fuck?" "I thought you'd never ask," said Harrison.

We got into the room and to avoid any awkwardness I told him to sit down. I had on a black skirt with black thigh-highs, a garter belt and no thong, and then a white blouse and a black bra that matched the garter (I was trade show booth trim all weekend). As he unbuttoned his dress shirt, kicked off his shoes and sat back, I removed my blouse, dropped my skirt and made my way over.

With his pants still on, I sat on his lap. I was a total tease for a good 5 min before we finally locked lips. It was hot, laying on him as he reached around grabbing all my goodies. My bra came off, but the garter and stockings stayed, as I got on the floor next and took his penis out of his pants.

He was very handsome. As I went down on him I could tell the biggest turn on for him was how young I was for him. If you've been with an older guy that makes sense. It's the way he feels you, and plays with your hair, and grabs your ass and breasts, and eats your pussy.

After that we moved to the bed, I climbed in and he got naked. It was rather steamy sex once we got going. I let him get on me first. Neither of us had condoms, and I could tell he was in a panic thinking that was going to end this. So I said it was ok. "It's ok honey," as I grabbed his penis and put him inside me.

Harrison was very quiet, sans some moaning he was mostly deep breathing. But he was into it pretty intensely. After a little missionary I told him to get on his back and then climbed on him. Again, explorer with his hands, it was wonderfully sexy the way he was trying to take me all in. First cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. He said he felt like a champ in bed together because I'd cummed 6 times already.

"How do you want to finish baby?" I ask turning back to look at him. His hands firmly on my ass cheeks, his eyes fixated on his cock going in me as I'm leaning forward. "You want me to," he says with the last word raising in tone like the cutiest question.

"Yes baby. I want you. Give it to me how you like." Lucky for me he turned out to have a bit of a pile driver fantasy. He instructed me to get on my tummy, laying on the bed. As he got behind me he lifted my waist up off the bed and I got on my knees. As he slid himself inside me I felt him lay forward over my back. Slow thrusting turned into an amazingly abusive slaying that was all too short as after a mumbling earning he blew his load.

I should have said earlier, I'm loud as hell the whole time. I yell and squeal and curse the whole time I fuck, so by the time I know he's going to cum I'm begging for it at the top of my lungs. It helped that because of the angle he was in me, and the intensity at which Harrison was beating up my lost arc, I had back-to-back organisms.

When we were done we laid in bed for a good half hour. We talked about all kinds of things, as I laid there on his chest, him on his back. While we were talking I played with him under the covers. When he was semi hard again, I sucked him off...

but that's another story.

2. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Amazing story @EyeKandy - you've given an older guy hope that I may sometime meet someone like you and get to fuck a hot young girl ;)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, that is one of the hottest sexual recounts that I have ever read!
    Of course being over 60 myself and with a SO half that age I could totally relate.
    Thank you for sharing @EyeKandy :)

EyeKandy and Englishman like this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Story or real?

I befriended a man 15 years older than me from work. Knew him 8 years. One day the flirting kicked up, he came over and we started making out. We talked more. Decided we should have anal sex.
    The "affair" lasted a few months. It was very exciting. We decided no vaginal sex, too personal.

EyeKandy, fairlthick, ThumbUp and 6 others like this.
  5. pinotnoir

pinotnoir Member

THAT..was hot.

EyeKandy likes this.
  6. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

What!!! Anal is not considered personal? You're the first girl I've ever heard say that - mind boggling :)

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think bc he was always behind me. It was taboo. No "love making" involved. Just horny, dirty fucking.

fairlthick, treo, ThumbUp and 6 others like this.
  8. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

I'm still in with a chance then ;)

EyeKandy likes this.
  9. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Still can't get my head round that - not that I'm complaining or criticizing in any way. Love the thought :)

Englishman likes this.
  10. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Really hot story :)

fairlthick and EyeKandy like this.
  11. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Such a hot story, EyeKandy!

I also find that concept surprising, but I see where you come from.

EyeKandy and HotForHoney like this.
  12. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Agreed Bushy!

But she usually does write very hot stories whenever she writes....
    Good job Kandy! :)

EyeKandy likes this.
  13. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

It's like what Kit told Vivian in "Pretty Woman" -
    Never kiss them on the lips....

;)

EyeKandy, MariaMaria and Love2BKinky like this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Wait - isn't that the movie where George Costanza tries to rape Erin Brockovich?

15. Amature

Gold Member

Great story! He's one lucky guy!

EyeKandy likes this.
  16. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Kinda sort of I guess....:confused::D

Jason Alexander (aka George Costanza) who portrayed "Phillip" in the movie Pretty Woman, did in fact try to rape Julia Roberts who portrayed "Vivian" in this movie - in which (Julia Roberts is aka as Erin Brockovich) in the Erin Brockovich movie.

Eh?
    K
    A?

:p:p:p

Love2BKinky, CLE32793 and 10_3XL like this.
  17. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Pretty hot story. :)

EyeKandy likes this.
  18. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Yes...Older men know just where them itchy spots are!:D:D

19. Jenstanf

Gold Member

Is 53 older if I'm 33

20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Seems like a trick question with common core math.