addicted to cum!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by erin1221, Apr 6, 2011.

1. erin1221

erin1221 New Member

i love cum. i love when i get to swallow it. does anyone else feel this way? ive also tried cum on food. does anyone have any more suggestions on ways i can eat or enjoy cum more??/ plz help
  2. cum

cum New Member

Photos:
    I haven't eaten any cum but I have put my cum up my ass. I used two fingers n put in it felt good actually. Would like to try it again just haven't been alone

3. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Well, aside from jerking off more, the only way I can think of offhand involves other guys. Dunno if you're into that or not.
  4. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Y'all have at it. Don't invite me for dinner though.:eyes
  5. nightlover

nightlover New Member

My present lover, is a cum slut (her words). I didnt know some women were so fascinated by it. She loves it when I cum on her belly, or I let her milk my balls.
  6. annloves23

annloves23 New Member

I absolutely love cum. I like to swallow and rub it on my body. So I guess I'm what some might call a cumslut :)
  7. 6stringking

6stringking Member

I want to try this, just because its taboo. Taboo stuff is just different. I have no idea how to try it though, cause most likely im not gonna suck a guys dick soon, that would be cheating on my Fiance, and i never have the nerve to try my own after i cum.
  8. BJlover

BJlover New Member

Photos:
    6stringking, it's not all that bad. I also never dared to taste my own, until i got my present gf. She lives quite far away and we often cybersex. And she loves to see me lick my own cum.
    So i tried, and its not all that bad :)
  9. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

There's ways around that which could make it even more exciting, but it requires a bit of acrobatics and such. Probably more work than most would be willing to do to get around the sudden lack of urge to taste your own.
  10. Paula

Paula Gold Member

I love cum. Alldays :p
  11. 6stringking

6stringking Member

hmm well what are these ways lol?
  12. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

I had a feeling eventually someone would bite and ask.

Basically you're going to have to be fit enough to not have a big belly in the way (like I do now, but didn't then). You'll be on your back, really mostly on your shoulders/neck. You'll need something above you to put your feet firmly against. Once in the right position you should pretty much be looking straight at your own cock only a foot or 2 away from your face. Set your feet/legs wide enough apart that you can stroke mostly unimpeded (you aren't going to have as much freedom as if laying on your back since you'll likely be in a slightly curled position). Now masturbate and when you come, it'll mostly be right into your own open mouth, so you'll still be caught up in the excitement and bliss of orgasm when you taste it, rather than post orgasm when it's no longer appealing.

Here is a quick image of what it probably looked like when I did it (MS Paint line art):
    [​IMG]